Focus KyungSoo..Focus.

My First Love

KyungSoo POV

To my surprise, she walked into the same class as mine, theater arts.

The professor had everyone stand in a circle as a ice breaker and introduce themselves. Ater a few people, it was her turn.

"Hi!--I'm SaRang. Han SaRang." She smiled.

"Hi!--I'm your Hope, J-Hope. My real name is Jung HoSeok, but some people call me Hobi." The next guy introduced himself.

There was another familiar face standing next to him.

"Hello, I'm Song MinAh." She introduced herself.

Great, she's here too?

"Oh! Song MinAh? SK Group's Song MinAh??" The professor asked in shock.

My eyes as well as everyone elses eyes widened.

"Ah. That. Yes, I'm THAT Song MinAh. I use to hide it in high school and my other grade school days." She replied with a shy smile.

I was also in shock. The bad girl Song MinAh is now a sweet speaking heiress?

"Okay, lastly we have?" The professor said pointing at me.

It was my turn. I took off the mask covering my mouth and proceeded to introduce myself. I looked around the room as everyone else gasped in shock.

"Hello everyone, I'm KyungSoo. Do KyungSoo."

"Wow. Looks like we have two important people in our class this semester. Very impressive." The professor announced.

"Ahem three. I'm in an upcoming rookie group called BTS." The J-Hope kid replied.

"Okay, so two and half important people." The professor joked.

The whole class clapped after the introductions were over. I looked at SaRang's face to see her smiling at me. I then turned to MinAh, but she was staring back at me, eyes widened.

"Long time, no see." I said as I walked pass her.

"Okay, everyone pair up!" The professor instructed.

"I call dibs on MinAh!" The J-Hope guy yelled.

Some girls seemed jealous and disappointed.

Before I could even choose, someone grabbed my arm.

"I call dibs on KyungSoo!" It was SaRang.

I turned to her and smiled as the professor instructed us to do mirror exercises.

"Kyungsoo~ you're looking good. I can't believe you're an idol now." SaRang said with a smile.

"Yeah, I kept it a secret. I was actually a trainee during our high school days." I replied scratching the back of my head.

"I see." she replied.

About 5 minutes passed when the professor instructed us to switch partners. 

"Catch you later?" Sarang asked.

"Sure." I said with a nod. 

I turned to look at my new partner, and it was the OTHER her.

"Hi." She said shyly as she sat down.

"Just my luck." I said crossing my arms.

"Ah, didn't you know you were the type to hold grudges." she said.

"Just like I didn't know my high school bully was the heiress to SK Group, the biggest company here in Korea." I retorted.

"About that...KyungSoo.." She said my name softly in a serious town as she looked down.

It was probably the first time I've ever heard her saw my name so gently and seriously. It even made my heart jump.

She looked up at me and continued.

"I'm sorry for bullying you in high school." She apologized.

"Pfft. Are you apologizing now that I look different? Now that I'm an idol? Now that I'm famous?" I replied cold-heartedly.

She looked back down.

"Hah...yeah, I know deserved that. Still, I'm sorry. I just didn't know how to express my feelings to someone I had a crush on." She said.

I scoffed and turned my head to lecture her, but instead I noticed tear drops slowly dropping on her small hands. She had beautiful long skinny fingers. Wait--what's wrong with me?

"MinAh I--" I was cut off by the professor instructing us to switch.

She quickly wiped her eyes and got up. I pretended not to see.

"Anyways, good to see you. I wish you the best of luck in your career." She got up and smiled. 

I can see the red in her eyes. 

Was she really sincere? She had a crush in me in high school? So stupid. Why didn't she just say it instead of bullying me? How did she even get into this school anyways? It's the top school in Korea...ah right. SK Group. She probably used money.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw her excuse herself from her partner and walked outside the classroom. I was about to get up, so that we can finish the conversation when that J-Hope kid followed behind her. Was he her boyfriend?

"KyungSoo? You okay? Do you know her?" I heard a voice and snap in my ear.

It was SaRang.

"What? Oh, no, just somebody I went to high school with." I replied.

I shouldn't be worrying about MinAh. I should be focusing on SaRang. SaRang was my first love after all. We were separated when we were separated two years ago. 

*Flashback 2 years ago*

"SaRang!" I yelled her name as I ran towards her.

"KyungSoo-ah~" She turned to me with tears streaming down her eyes.

I put my hands behind my back.

"What's wrong? Happy to see me?" I jokingly replied.

"How can you be laughing right now? It's a serious matter." She cried harder.

"Wh-what's wrong SaRang?" I asked confused.

"I'm moving to Los Angeles. My father has a new business there." She said as she cried even harder than before.

"SaRang-ah~" I hugged her.

She cried into my chest.

"I can't stay. I have to go. Our plan leaves in an hour. It's not goodbye. I know definitely, I'll see you again in the future. Take care KyungSoo!" She waved goodbye as she ran off.

I waved back with a smile and waited into she disappeared. I saw on the floor and started to cry man tears. I looked at the flowers I was going to give her...I was going to confess to her. We have been best friends since we were 8, but I knew I wanted to be more than friends later on in our friendship. I just didn't want to confess until we graduated high school..and today..was that day. 

*end flashback*