Familiar Faces

My First Love

Minah POV

I tried to shake off what I just saw. 

"KyungSoo, you changed." I mumbled to myself.

The subway stopped, and I snapped back into reality. I looked at my watch and my eyes widened.

"Oh no! It's 9 o'clock! I'm late!"

I got off the subway, ran up the stairs, and started to run towards my university. The only thing that was running through my mind now was getting to class before it was over.

I reached my classroom while my professor was mid-lecture.

"Sorry~" I bowed and walked to the nearest seat open.

"Hi, I'm your hope-" The guy sitting next to me whispered in my ear.

"Excuse me?" I whispered in an angry tone.

"No, you didn't let me finish. I'm J-Hope. That's how I usually introduce myself." He replied while scratching the back of his head.

I giggled a little inside. He was kinda cute, so I tried to give my introduction.

"MinAh, Song MinAh." I replied with a James Bond kind of style.

"Nice." He smiled.

"So what's your real name?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Jung HoSeok, but girls usually call me Hobi..You know, because I'm there Hope!" He smiled and give me a wink.

"Well not this girl." I replied.

"Ah, you're not a fan? That would explain why you don't recognize me. I'm sorta famous ya know..I'm from--"

He was cut off by the professor who was dismissing class.

"Nice talking to you." I said as I was getting up to leave.

As I got up, there was a group of girls gathered at the door screaming.

"Hobi Oppa! Saranghae!" They all screamd in unison.

I turned back to look at him and he gave me a shrug accompanied by a sly smirk.

I smiled back and left class. There was a nice cherry blossom tree with a few benches under it, so I decided to take a seat. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as thec old wind lightly brushes against my cheeks. 

"Ahh!! OMG! It's him!"

A swarm of girls came out running towards a black van. I was sure it wasn't HoSeok this time.

I got up from my seat to see what was going on, but decided to walk towards my next class.

"MinAh!" I heard someone shout my name.

I turned around and it was HoSeok running towards me.

"Please tell me you're in this class too." He asked with puppy eyes.

"Again?" I said sarcastically. He was confused.

"Yes, I'm in this class too." I giggled as I messed up his hair.

"Great! I didn't want to take this theater class alone. It was the only open class that would fit my schedule." He replied.

"Same here. By the way, why did those girls scream for you?" I asked.

"Ah, I'm signed to Big Hit Entertainment. I'm in an upcoming group called Bangtan Sonyeondan. It's BTS for short. Look out for us." He replied.

"Eh." I said with a fake uninterested tone. 

"What? I promise I won't forget you. Come on, we're friends aren't we?" He said as he put his arms over my shoulder. I laughed and nodded my head in agreement as we walked into the classroom.

End MinAh POV

KyungSoo POV

"Goodluck on your first day!" Chanyeol said as our van pulled up to my school.

As I was looking out the window, I saw a familiar face out in the distance. Was it her?

I got off the van and looked at the spot that she was just standing at only to find her gone. My manager escorted me to my class when I looked up, and saw her again. She was talking to some guy and she was smiling. I felt the feeling of jealousy, but at the same time I was happy to see that smile again. I mean, it has been two years after all....