2nd

He and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[5th Grade]

 

After the dodge ball match last year, everyone has since known of the hate Jungkook and I had towards each other. But that match wasn't the only reason as to why I hated him. Everytime both of us were tasked to be in the same group for a project, he got on my nerves in the best ways. Being the grade-conscious student I was, I was always strict and serious with my school projects, and Jungkook wasn't at all. He didn't care about his studies and napped his way through the 4th grade. He didn't participate in making every project we had assigned together and it always made me throw fits at him, causing him to bark back at me angrily making us fight the whole period, and the cycle just goes on and on. I've always wondered how he seems to pass our subjects. 

 

To make it simple, Jungkook and I hate each other and that will never change. And the hate just continues to grow and grow each time we see each other.

 

I guess it's because of the way he humiliates me during English class for my very broken english, or when I stepped on his shoelaces not-so-accidentally causing him to trip and fall flat on his face, or just the sudden out-of-nowhere childish and useless arguments we have everytime we pass by each other in the halls. Whatever it is, the hatred we have just keeps on growing and growing and all I know is that our classmates are thoroughly entertained by it.

 

I could only groan during the start of 5th grade when I entered the classroom and immediately saw the familiar boy sitting at the back along with his annoying friends. Once we made eye contact, another round of arguments, pinching, and hair-pulling began. It was the norm, and our homeroom teacher could only sigh at the problem he had to face for the rest of the school year.

 

 

 

Right now as I continue to wipe the windows of our classroom clean, I can only scowl at the memory of our teacher sending both Jungkook and I to detention for one of our useless fights. I could clearly recall Mr. Park telling me how disappointed he was with me knowing that I was one of the best students back in 4th Grade and now I was receiving...detention. Ew. It honestly never existed in my vocabulary, until Jeon ing Jungkook came to the picture.

 

"Yah, hurry up already so we can leave. I have a date with some girl later."

 

I snorted before laughing out loud at what he just said. Jungkook corssed his arms over his chest, a scowl evident on his features.

 

I clutched my tummy as I tried putting a stop to my giggles. "You? A 10 year old. Dating a girl. Sure."

 

Jungkook stomped his way towards me, causing me to back up against the windows I was wiping just now. 

 

He gave me a stupid smirk before bringing my blood to a boil for the nth time since we've met. "What if I told you it's with your best friend Yuju? WIll you still find it funny?"

 

I gripped the collar of his shirt hard before pushing him away from me with force. "Yah! If you're just going to play with my best friend, then I demand you to stop your antics right.now."

 

Now it was his turn to chuckle. How dare he even! 

 

"Lee Mina, this is what you get for stealing my banana milk earlier during lunch."

 

Oh my god, I completely forgot about that. And yes, I do admit to stealing his banana milk from his tray when he wasn't looking. 

 

I chuckled nervously. "Okay, I'm sorry about that! I'll buy you another dozen tomorrow! Just don't come near my best friend, alright?"

 

"Why? You jealous or something?"

 

I could feel my eyes popping out of their sockets as soon as he said those words to me. What in the world is he even thinking? Jungkook, you fool. I'm not even as close to loving him at all. 

 

I just feel worried about Yuju, since she's my best friend and all. I knew how much she lil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter