The Meeting

Queen B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Soori High divided their classes by grades. The classes were divided by year and level: for example for 1st years, 1-A; 1-B; 1-C; 1-D. However the top students either with great achievements or with grades in the top 0.1 percentile of the school were placed in a special class called the Soori Excellence class or S-E. Grade level did not matter. From each grade, up to 8 students were admitted into S-E which had exactly 24 seats to display that they won't accept anyone else. Of course if one year had few top students, there could be less than 8 students in the grade in S-E. First, second, and third years took classes together and for subjects that differed by grade, like math, they used the self-study rooms to receive small group tutorials. All the Exo members were in S-E, Sehun as a 1st year; Baekhyun, Chanyeol, DO, and Kai as 2nd years; and Suho as a 3rd year.
Unfortunately Alice, Nara, and Hyelim were in 2-A but the boys were comforted that they will see her at lunch. For now, they decided to check out their other classmates.   ~~~~~~~~~~   As expected, all the students in S-E had a self-important air. Most of them didn't look interesting but there was a pair of 1st year boys who looked interesting. One of them looked mischievous and was talking energetically with another who looked like he was having fun but was shy of the class. There was a hunched up 3rd year girl who looked like she was afraid of being seen. Exo guessed that she was probably in for her grades. In total Exo could see 7 first year students, five boys (including Sehun) and two girls; 4 second years, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, DO, and Kai; 5 third years, 4 boys (including Suho) and the hunched girl. There were three seats that were clearly occupied by the bags on the desks but no one was in the seats. "Hyung hyung," the mischievous looking first year walked up to where Suho sat with the rest of Exo. He grinned at them. "I can call you hyung right?" the boy asked. Suho nodded smiling nicely at the friendly boy. "You're Exo right?" the boy asked, "I read about the Young Businessmen Awards. Why're you back in Korea?" Sehun looked irritated at them. "We thought Seoul was a good place to develop our project after graduating," Suho told him. "So who are you?" Kai asked. The boy grinned. "My name is Park Jinyoung," he said then stabbed his thumb in the shy boy's direction, "that's my buddy JB." "Is it always so gloomy in this class?" Kai groaned, "I wish I was in 2-A." Park Jinyoung looked around at the class. "Really? I think this is pretty normal." "Don't mind him," Baekhyun smiled, "Kai just gets grumpy when there are too little girls." "I don't mind if at least one of them are y," Kai said. Jinyoung laughed. "I guess they aren't the y type in this class," he said, "but they're all pretty in their own way."
"Player," they heard JB mutter. "He's one step ahead of you," Suho grinned at Kai who was looking ruffled. Jinyoung leaned in to Kai. "But I know what you mean Kai hyung," he whispered, "but I think you'll like how Darae nuna and Misao senpai looks."
He straightened. "Not exactly y type," he said, "but Misao senpai's kinda cute and Darae nuna's easily one of the most beautiful nunas I ever met." "Who are they?" Suho asked interested. DO and Chanyeol who weren't interested in the conversation before looked up. Even Sehun stirred in his seat. Jinyoung poin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter