Hark the Herald Angels Sing!

Dear Father Christmas,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An obnoxiously loud knock on the door was heard as Jongin rolled his eyes,annoyedly.He paced towards the said door and took a deep breath before letting hell break loose in his house.

"Sup"

 

"Oh Sehun"

 

"That's 'Your Majesty' to you, Jungleass"

 

"Sehun,Language!" he heard Jongin's mom yell sweetly from the kitchen.Sehun fidjeted in front of the door a bit and then entered the house,and much to Jongin's surprise,ran upstairs past him in full speed.

 

"Woah there..."

 

Sehun was Jongin's best friend since kindergarden.It all started when both of their moms had to accompany them to the washroom because their tiny little souls were not quite capable of weeing alone.Anyhow,Jongin was the first to notice  their friendship meter go past its curfew when little sehun handed him a mouldy ball of toilet paper which had 'Let's be friends' scrawled on in a black sharpie.

 

Nice way to make friends you see,but from then on,they stuck to each other like glue.They had the same interests,they liked the same video games,they even sang 'Mary had a little lamb' the same way,an octave lower.

 

Speaking of that,Sehun was always the little lamb in this relationship,and Jongin just happened to be Mary.It's not that he liked it at all,he kicks Sehun in the shin everytime that poor soul mentions it,but atleast,it's better than being the lamb.

 

Jongin never thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter