Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly!

Dear Father Christmas,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Official Santa Post,
Northern North pole,
Antarctica.
16th of December,2013

Dear Father Christmas,

Hello! It's me Jongin.

The year flew by so quicky,it's already christmas,isn't it? I hope you've been watching me,because I've been a very good boy this year,even better than yixing! I remembered to bow at least 5 times in front of everybody I see,and I even started praying before supper.The funny thing is,my mother is starting to think of it as a nuisance,the way I volunteer to help her with almost everything.

So dear father christmas,For this christmas I would like to have a friend.A friend with whom I can share anything with and who would always be there for me.It's okay if he doesn't like puppies,he just has to like me.And in future,We can even be more than friends!

I hope you understand that you can skip me if you like,because the kids downtown need more help than me.Just say Hi to the elves and give the Reindeer some carrots for me.

Merry Christmas!
Jongin.

It's Christmas.The season of Love and Giving.The season where streets are illuminated with techicolour lights and the soothing smell of freshly baked cookies teases the air.The season where boughs of holly and marigolds adorn every mantle,every door frame and the  time when hot chocolate brews and is sipped in coffee mugs,all rosy cheeks and noses tainted in crimsons.

 

Moreover,it's the season where frozen daffodils fall from a vanilla sky and litter everything in it's way,spreading hope,joy and peace,while creating inevitible beauty.

 

Walking in this winter wonderland,Jongin is a shy but energetic boy.Whoever he meets,he never fails to leave with a smile set on their faces.His parents were proud of him,yes,but one thing made him a tad bit insecure.

 

He loved christmas,and he was a well behaved boy m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter