Chapter 3

A Devil's Love

She flet hopeless, helpless and useless in this cruel, sickly world.

She felt hopeless, helpless and useless in this cruel, sickly world. Her whole existence felt meaningless to herself.

"So students, x+y=?" the maths teacher was teaching when suddenly the spawn of a devil entered the class. The whole class including the teacher went silent when he entered. That was the power of Kai. He smriked , feeling proud how everyone was scared of him and with long strides he walked to his seat right beside the girl who was only the one who wasn't scared of him. Not even minding him, Krystal kept on writing her notes and Kai also wasn't the one to care. He just threw his legs up the desk and closed his eyes for good.

Yes Kai never studied. He basically hated all the subjects but he especially loathed Maths. So even hearing the equations made him want to throw up. Rolling his eyes everywhere the classroom, he thought of an idea which could entertain his bored self- clubbing.

Kai's eyes fell upon Krystal's beautiful hazel eyes which were concentrated on the teacher and all he felt was hate as always. At least that was what he thought. He couldn't stay back and kicked Krystal's bench, catching her attention. Krystal raised her brows asking him what was it. He smriked, "Come out with me or should I drag you?"
"I choose or." She retorted coldly and went back on taking her notes.
Her sharp words made him want to hit the wall, hard.
But no, why would he hurt himself for her? Rather he would hurt the girl itself.
So standing up with a loud noise, he pulled Krystal by her wrist harshly, enough for it to bruise. She screamed, making him satisfied by the pain he caused her and it encouraged him to hold it more tighter and drag her out of the class. No one dared to stop him, not even the teacher cause Kai was a devil, a scary one.

"Let me go!" Krystal shouted at the boy who wouldn't let go of her wrist and stop dragging her. He finally let her go with a harsh swing when they reached his bike.
Kai was always on his bike cause for a gangster like him car was a bit too sophisticated. "Get on." Kai ordered. Sighing, Krystal got on quietly because refusing was the last thing she could do.

After a fierce bike ride with Kai, they finally arrived at a club. "The Club" were written in fancy letters which made Krystal silently laugh, 'Oh what a unique name they had chosen.' She hated these kinds of places.

Kai shook her dismissing her thoughts,  which earned him a low groan from , "What?" she snapped. He smriked and pushed her inside a dim-lighted room. There stood a tall and skinny girl who had a red-coloured hair, a short skirt on which didn't even cover her thighs and make-up caked face. "Get her ready in 10 minutes." Kai ordered the girl pushing Krystal towards her and went out.
"He is so handsome and charismatic" The girl squealed, making Krystal scoff.
Then she suddenly pulled Krystal and made her sit down on a chair and started putting make-up on her. Finishing it up quickly, she passed Krystal a dress and pushed her inside the changing room without a word. Strange, Krystal thought.

Krystal looked carefully at the dress. It was a pretty black dress but was backless and was too short for her own good. She put it on and awkwardly walked out, pulling the dress as it hardly covered her things. "You look pretty." The girl clapped excitedly and not even giving a chance to Krystal to look at the mirror she pulled her outside towards Kai.
"Here you go." The girl smiled at Kai but he didn't even glance at her. His eyes stared right into Krystal without a blink. Suddenly the girl pushed Krystal towards him which imbalanced the latter's heels and she fell right on Kai's arms. She tried to get up but his strong pair of arms didn't her go. He never stopped staring- she felt as if he was staring right into her soul. It made Krystal think a thousand things in a just a minute- 'Does he think I look pretty? Does he not even like me a single bit? Does he maybe care about my feelings sometimes?'

"Earth to Krystal?" Kai spoke, breathing heavily as if he had been controlling his breath all the the time. It made Krystal blush as Kai had called her by her own name. It happened once in a blue moon and it was today . But her thoughts crashed into a million pieces when he said, "I feel like letting go of you right this second for you fall on this cold ground."   No, he will never change, he will always be a heartless devil.

Krystal stood up and Kai started walking, not even glancing at her. She just followed him quietly. They reached the club's entrance and there stood two strong, scary-looking bouncers.
"Who is she?" They asked Kai.
Then Kai suudenly wrapped his arms around Krystal's waist, making her heart beat fast and replied, "My girlfriend."
Krystal's breath hitched even though she undoubtedly knew it was not true.

The bouncers signalled for them to go and right after they entered the underground club, not even glancing at her Kai left her and disappeared in the crowd. Krystal's heart ached even though she knew this was bound to happen.
Walking around, the strong smell of liquor welcomed her. The club was filled with wild teenagers, some were dancing, some were making out and some were- nevermind.
Suddenly her eyes caught Kai who was kissing a random girl and a fire burned inside her, making her angry. So with rage-filled eyes, she went straight to the bar and ordered the bar-tender, "Don't stop till I tell you to."
The bar tender gave her 4 bottles of vodka. Krystal poured it into the glass and gulped it at once. She thought, Kai can do whatever he wants but why not me? 
She just went on drinking and finished all the bottles. By then, she was already started to feel dizzy and drunk. But she rapidly shook her head. Then suddenly a tall, handsome, blone-haired boy came in view and he took his place right beside Krystal. Krystal stared at the boy in awe who looked like he just walked out from the manga. But the thing that striked Krystal the most about him was that he looked somewhat familiar. Someone whom she had already met.
He sudddenly interrupted her thoughts, "Hey! Don't you dare ask me did it hurt when I fell from heaven cause its the worst pick up line ever." he blurted out, so coolly that Krystal could only stare at him in amusement. "You  want my phone number right?" the boy smriked. She rapidly shook her head, denying. He just laughed. "By the way, I am Sehun. You?" he asked. Due to  the loud disco music, she didn't hear his name clearly but she just kept on staring at him, making him raise his brows at her and laughed at her drunken state. Without replying to her stupid question, "You look lonely. Someone left you right?" he asked. It reminded Krystal of Kai once again and she angrily started blabbering some curse words. Sehun stared at her intensly. Her drunken state reflected loneliness, hatred, anger and hurt- all at the same time. It wasn't the same cheerful girl Sehun once knew.

There was silence for a few minutes but suddenly a gang approached the bar and started making loud noises. Sehun noticed someone familiar- Top.
Top suddenly sat beside Krystal and touched her waist with lust and hatred filled eyes. "Look at this beautiful helpless toy." Top said his lips which caused Krystal to flinch and it boiled up anger in Sehun. Top carelessly started touching Krystal everywhere and the drunk girl could only stay there helpless girl. Sehun's anger suddenly rose up to the point where he couldn't control himself and he was in no mood to control it too. So he balled his fist until his knuckles were white and gave a hard punch right on Top's face causing the latter to land straight on the floor.
Then Sehun tried to drag Krystal out of this sickening club but when he grabbed her wrist, he noticed something, something so  nerve-wrecking  that it caused him to leave her wrist immediately.
K A I - these three words were boldly tattoed on her wrist. Suddenly reality hit on Sehun. She was marked. Marked by none other than the devil.

His determination for a fresh start went all in vain. He just left Krystal helplessly right there and immediately went out of the club with the gang following behind him.

Little did anyone know that among all this drama and ruckus, there was someone watching it all along from the darker side of the club and enjoying each moment without a single word as the devil he is. Kai smriked to himself and walked out of the club too.

On the other side, Krystal was left helplessly alone by herself, hopelessly drunk and dizzy. She wasn't a bit sober, her vision blurred and her eyelids got heavy causing her to fall asleep right there on the cold floor.

An hour later.

"Wake up mam!" Krystal could hear some one calling her with a vigorious shake. She slowly opened her heavy eyelids trying her best and raised her brows to the brunette girl who was shaking her. "Its 3 am and the time for the club to close. You are only left here mam."

Krystal woke up from the cold ground where she was lying, starled at the empty and dark club which was full just an hour ago. Where was Kai ? Where was the boy she met ?

The brunette girl kinda smriked, "Your bills have already been paid. Go home safely mam."

Krystal felt happy as well as sad. She was thankful to the anonymous who payed her bills but couldn't that person just had done the formality to wake her up too. Now she was left all alone in the middle of the night with no cab, no bus, just empty street lights in the dark of a night. Neither did she know the way back home nor did she know where she was. All she could do was cry her eyes out in the silence. She felt hopeless, helpless and useless in this cruel, sickly world. Her whole existence felt meaningless to herself. The last hope she had on living also left her and now all she wanted to do was die and leave her pitiful life forever.

With a sad sigh, she kneeled on the ground and prayed to the god which only seemed the right thing to do.

And as if it was on cue, the headlight of a white bike showed from a distance. She slowly stood up right in front of the bike and closed her eyes taking her last breath. But suddenly the bike stopped right in front of her and starled her. She slowly opened her eyes, it was none other than the charming blonde-haired boy at the club. But now as she was completely sober, her eyes widened in shock as she actually recognized him, someone who she had met 10 years ago. Oh Sehun. 

With his infamous poker face, Sehun gave off his signature smirk and retorted, "No babygirl, you cannot die so soon. You still have to marry me."


Long time no see✋ Its an long update on happiness that Kaistal are dating for real😁  I ship them so hard❤ And now to get things more heated up Sehun is there at the scene^^ Subscribe and comment. xoxo.