Chapter 1

A Devil's Love

 Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

                      The sky slowly darkened from periwinkle to pitch black . Flowers slept and dark clouds bloomed. The atmosphere became darker and low with ominous clouds. The wind did no better and picked up, howling, crying, warning, baying like a wolf into the night. There was a mutter of thunder from the blackened sky as the wind tore leaves from the trees. The air grew heavier and the humidity pressed down, suffocating. The rain lashed down, torrential, unforgiving.

                      At this exact moment, running for life like there's no tomorrow seemed to be too surreal for Kai. But indeed he was running, running with all those bruises and cuts  he got from the brutal gang that were chasing him like hungry wolves. Sweet wetness glowing through his eyelashes, limps trembling in sever ache. There was so much left unspoken, unheard and unseen. The ache was there -baring his heart and soul to the rifts and tides of endless painful life .It lied within him.The strong feeling of hatred and loathe had completely devoured him. It was real and messy. His life had indeed become a ing disater.
                             Kai was an untamed beast, a devil and his personality was engulfed in darkness held together by the dying string of life."

                     "Leave me alone you bastards!" Kai screamed infuriatingly at the gang who was following him all along. The atmosphere was just as menacing as the weather. Through all of his experiences, witnessing and embodying of endless depth of darkness, today was the worst. Kai was all alone while the latter consisted of five people and in addition to that Kai's wounds didn't help at all.  The gang had become Kai's enemies because of the fight they once had in school.It was not much of a big deal but no one gave up bacause they were equally dangerous and threathening.

                       But today Kai was resulted weak because he was alone and the other were gang of members. So with heavy breaths, no strength and ache all over his body, Kai fell down weak on his knees, staring into those dead and hateful eyes of his opponent. They had already beaten the crap out of him making him fall on th ground but still he breathed. lying dead on the floor he heard the splashes of raindrops in the puddle near him.

                       "Lost your energy?" TOP, the gang's leader scoffed at the growling boy.  "Son of a ."  Kai managed to speak through his heavy breathes. Life had taken his breath away with all its magnificence and misery. Right then a hard punch landed right on his face. Though Kai felt weak and giving up right that instant, he couldn't. Yes,it ached but it was there that lived within him. A tender surge of ever growing compassion that carried him through.
                         Kai had lots of people he hated, they were the ones who made him loathe down to his nerves and make him a heartless devil.

With just a thought of it, a sudden rage grew on Kai. He stood up stumbling. A sigh of blood, stained with pain and wrapped in anguish crawls down through his lips. With hatred in his eyes and an urge to kill, Kai sent a flying kick which landed right on Top's stomach leaving him howling on the ground.
"Payback's a ." Kai scoffed at him, turned around and started walking away with a feeling of satisfaction.

Angry to his extreme, "Go kill him!" Top angrily ordered his fellow followers on top of his voice making them run after Kai.

           With the least energy he had, Kai ran with all his might for his own sake though he was exaushted. His heart was barely beating, he wanted to lay in that ground and stop running. Amidst his thoughts, he crashed upon a certain body.  Even though his vision was blurry,  Kai recognized the person immediately just with the smell of the peach-scented cologne. They just stared at eachother blankly. Krystal tried to speak but Kai closed with his hand. 

                 Krystal was a quiet girl, a wallflower and everyone pitied her but no one knew what really was her story. 

        The footsteps of some people started getting dangerously closer and closer. Just then with a swift movement, Kai grasped her and turned her around facing him. He breathed heavily and in a blink of an eye, Kai s his hands around her waist, pulled her close to him and crashed his lips onto her, leaving the girl dumbfounded.

Kai could do anything, kill or die. But right now, kiss it was.

"Where did that bastard run away?" the gang howled behind them. Later realizing the kissing couple and not recognizing that it was Kai, they just coughed and left whispering among themselves.

After the footsteps couldn't be heard, Kai harshly pushed away the dumbfounded girl, without any emotion. Just then the lightening crashed upon, glistening their faces under the glowing moonlight, making them stare so deep right on eachother's face.

Breaking the silence, Kai spoke“The weather is exactly same right? ” 

Krystal scoffed“Yes exactly same like the day I hate."

The latter smriked "Dont worry, the hatred is mutual."

As he turned around to leave, the vision in front of him started becoming blurrier but still he couldn't stand the sight of the girl and he starting walking but he collasped unconcsiously right there.

           Blank but somewhat hurt, "Serves you right." Krystal retorted with venom-filled voice and left the helpless boy right there under the rain with tears- filled eyes.She started walking down the lane trying herself to ease the pain that his words had brought her. She was broken and shattered knowing that  there is no way of getting out of it. It felt like thousand of worms are crawling on her body when the thought of Kai striked her brain. Emotions ran riots inside her as they just trembled her with an undying anxiety.


Please do comment and subscribe ^^