Chapter 2: The Introductions

ALWAYS

When Moon arrived in South Korea, the airport was bigger than the Sydney one. When she got out of customs, there was Jackson, JB, Taecyeon, Nickhyun, Chan Sung and 2 managers welcoming her. She was a bit upset because her 2 bias wasn’t there but she knew Mark was in love with Junior these days, he wouldn’t stay away from him for a long time and Youngjae not being there was strange but maybe he is doing his solo stuff or practicing his vocal skills. Jackson came running to her and gave her a big hug, he was about to kiss her forehead when JB stopped him from doing it and telling him that their fans looking, Jackson looked around and yes there were some. Moon was smart enough to wear a cap, sunnies that are big to cover half her face and a face mask as most idols do to cover their faults on the day they go to the airport but for Moon so no one can recognize her or know her at least. She only told JYP what she was wearing and this is probably why these guys were here to pick her up because PD nim must have told them. JB grabbed one of Moon’s arm and swung her to face him, she got a little flustered as she hasn’t been held like that from a man. He then hugged her and whispering in her ear in the same time “Welcome to South Korea – please be yourself – always!” She said, “Thank you” in Korean which stunned him a lot. The 2 managers told moon to give her trolley and her carry bag to them. She was treated like a star, which she hasn’t been treated like before. Taecyeon and Nickhyun gave a group hug and said together “Welcome to JYP” in English to her. She gave them a big smiled and bowed to them as it a custom for young people to do to people who are older than you. Chan Sung stepped forward and gave her the tightest hug ever, Jackson was about to separate but JB held him back. Then Chan Sung separated himself and planted a kiss on Moon’s cheek, shocking everyone. They ask why and Chan Sung explained that Moon was his number one fan follower on Twit and would give words of encouragement when they did performances on music shows and concerts and also especially when he says he is sick.

The managers lead them out while Chan Sung held onto Moon’s hand, making the fans and Jackson furious, he thought to himself why he couldn’t do that, JB told him to calm down because Chan Sung told him he wanted to do something for his number one fan, there’s no love in this. But JB was also surprised that Chan Sung planted a kiss on Moon’s cheek, he didn’t mention doing that. All the guys except JYP and Chan Sung hasn’t seen the face of Moon and was so curious how pretty is was as Chan Sung described her to be the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. They had to wait until they got to the company to get to see her because JYP PD nim didn’t want her face to be shown on any media what so ever, she was just their lyrist that was all or was she more for Chan Sung.