Chapter One: The Start

ALWAYS

Moon was packing her bags to go to South Korea. Her mum suddenly comes in without knocking and says “Guess who on TV?” Moon gave a glance to her mum and then said, “Umm, Henry.” Her mum’s favorite artist from South Korea since his debut. Her mum gave a sigh and says, “No, it your favorite group.” Moon favorite and only one she likes is GOT7. She ran down with her mum and there they were on TV and performing Moon’s favorite song “If You Do”

After that Moon went back upstairs to finish packing. Moon got scouted and officially picked by the CEO of JYP, Mr. Park Jinyoung, a.k.a. JYP to be the new lyricist of GOT7 and 2PM. She had great potential writing new songs for these guys and above that she was Jackson’s long lost cousin. She couldn’t believe it when her mum told her that they were related to Jackson’s family on Jackson’s dad side a couple of months ago. And now here she is packing her bags and getting ready to see her cousin for the first time and other 6 members. Would you have guessed that Jackson was Moon’s first bias when their first debut in 2014, no one did, not even her mum and friends. But her biases now is Mark and Youngjae. But she knew Mark loved Junior and Youngjae loves Jacksons, so she doesn’t have high hopes to with either of them.

So the next day Moon departs Australia saying farewell to her mum which raised Moon all by herself with the help of her parents when she was young. Moon’s mum didn’t have brother nor sister but at least parents that loved both her and her mum. It was just her and her mum most of the time. Her mum couldn’t leave Australia because she had to look after Moon’s grandparents, she wanted to come so much so she can at least meet Henry, and apparently Jackson is good friends with him since they were trainees.