Angel.

Guardian angel.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun didn't notice he was nervous until he almost crashed with a lamp post.

He looked up, trying to find where he was. They day he went there with DaeSung he was too traumatized and confused to pay attention to the streets near that cafeteria, he had a vague idea that it was painted in light blue and that the place had a beautiful familiar atmosphere but nothing more.

"Why didn't I ask him where was the place?" He rolled his eyes when he noticed how dumb he was.

Sighing once more, he walked to the bridge where he tried to end his life, thinking he could find the place if he started from there but it was hard. Seeing the bridge where he almost jumped down was hard, he could imagine himself standing over the fence, ready to jump down, he could even imagine how his body would have looked. He was surely a big show for anyone that was passing by.

"I was in here when I saw you there."

He almost screams when he heard that voice, turning around to discover that DaeSung was there, smiling at him.

"D-DaeSung, what are you doing here? I-I mean, how did you find me?" At least he wasn't trying to kill himself this time.

"I was going to wait for you but I remembered that I didn't give you the address" He smiled again "This is the way to there so I thought I could find you here."

"You were smarter than me, I was planning on calling you." He admitted, scratching the back of his head.

"Come on, I'll show the way."

DaeSung was dressing on a similar way from the last time he saw him, a baggy jacket with a black t-shirt and the same dotted scarf around his neck. His tight black pants seemed to enlarge his legs and the muscles on them.

Why am I seeing that?

"I work in here, it's nice and pays my rent so I'm happy." DaeSung opened the door for him, Seung Hyun noticed there was more people inside, chatting peacefully.

"I like the atmosphere..." He didn't know why he was so nervous.

"Let's sit in here." Seung Hyun sat down in front of him, not really knowing what to do next.

I invited him and I don't know what to do... Great, Seung Hyun.

"How have you been?" Again, DaeSung was the one who asked.

"Better... My brother and I are better, he's studying and I'm looking for job to pay for everything." He tried to smile but the nervousness was eating him alive.

"I see, it's great to hear that" That smile "Like I told you, I was afraid something happened to you since you didn't call me."

"I had to think a lot of things, I needed to take care of my brother and see what I was going to do with my career... I have to be honest, I found the paper you gave me this morning." He may sound like an idiot but it was better to be sincere.

"You don't have to worry, I understand."

"Oppa! You didn't tell me you were going to work today!" A girl with black short hair walked to them.

"I'm not working, Minzy, I'm with a friend" DaeSung laughed when the girl rolled his eyes "What are you doing here?"

"I came with my best friend" She pointed at a girl sitting on of the bar's chair "I need to talk with you, opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter