Forward.

Guardian angel.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week wasn't easy for Seung Hyung, he couldn't talk to SeungRi, YoungBae or Ji Yong, of what happened. SeungRi was constantly suffering, he found him more than one time crying and hugging one of his mother's dresses, muttering how much he missed her, how much he missed her.

He felt like dying again.

But remembering that day and DaeSung's smile, forced him to go on. He couldn't abandon his little brother, now he could clearly see it. His mother trusted on him to take care of both of them and if he died, how was he going to face his mother once more?

No, he needed to be strong.

But he couldn't lie that much, everything he did, from waking up to wash the dishes, was a constantly reminder that she was gone and nothing he did was going to bring her back. He needed to bit his lip every time Ji Yong was comforting his boyfriend, saying everything was going to be fine, the urge to cry was so intense and that was the only thing that kept him from breaking down in front of them.

"How have you been?" YoungBae asked, standing next to Seung Hyun that was currently preparing tomorrow's meal.

"I need to be strong, for him." He said, cutting the vegetables faster.

"I asked how have you been, not how you have to be." YoungBae knew his friend, after his worse state of depression passed, he found that Seung Hyun was exerting to much in pretending he was better.

"You know how I am, YoungBae, but I can't do this to Ri, I'm the only one he had now." He placed the knife down for a moment, fighting to contain the tears inside.

"But this is going to drain you, and he doesn't really need that."

"I know, but that's the only I have for now and we're going to be fine." He continued his work, causing his friend to let a loud sigh.

"He's worried for you" Seung Hyun merely glanced back when he heard Ji Yong's voice "He thinks you're doing too much for him and nothing for yourself."

"I'm his bigger brother, I'm in charge of him now, that's how it needs to be." He poured the ingredients on the pot and continued "Thank you for taking care of him."

"I love him, and like I love him, I worry for you." Ji Yong make him turn to look at him "Heal, don't ignore what you're feeling."

"You can count with us for everything you need, alright?" YoungBae placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah... than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter