One More Shot

POMME | CHASING FEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In their hotel room...

Bom and Dara is chilling on the terrace with beer can on each side.

 

“I wanted to drink more Darong..” Bom pouted.

“Na do, (me too) but our flight is early tomorrow” Dara answered her with a slight disappointment drawn on her face.

“Ne. Maybe we can celebrate better when Chaelin and Minzy is around.” She said as she gulp down from the can.
“Kure. Tonight feels so good, right? Let's just enjoy that moment for now.” Dara looked at Bommie and smiled,

“Everything will be okay, so don't worry. We are your strong defenders, so don't be afraid. Arasso?” the younger added.

 

“I'm thankful to you guys. Beyond words can explain”

Bom, almost in tears again immediately hugged Dara, when they heard a familiar growl on Bom's tummy.

“Omo!” They both exclaimed and laugh.

“Perhaps we should order Pizza?” Dara suggested, pulling out her phone.

“Yum! And spicy squid, and pork belly if they have too, oh plus two more cans of beer!”

Suggested Bom, who is now dancing in happiness.

Dara ordered in her ahjumma tone, controlling their laugh while she is ordering.

 

While waiting for their food to arrive, Bom played a song on her iphone, in loud speaker.

(Listen to that song here )

“Gosh, I love that song..” Dara mumbled while she rest her head on the comfy chair.

Both stared at the night sky.. drowned their countless thoughts along with the bright city lights of Hong Kong.

 

“Dara,” mumbled Bom.

“Hmmm?” Dara answered, eyes closed, not bothering to look at the eldest.

“Its been four years already, how are you? Really?”

Bom asked, as she looked at her friend who seems to enjoy her inner peace.

 

“Being with him is the best thing I know, Bommie.” Dara sighed, and continue...

“No matter how long we have to play hide and seek, I won't mind...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter