There Is No Other One Like You

My Only Boo Is You

Warning: a bit of violence and foul languages.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hansol stared at them across the library. His best friend who was always beside him, now sat 3 tables away completely unaware of his presence. He watched him, imagining the sound of his laughter, reading the words formed by his lips, the boiling sensation in his chest grew even hotter when Lee Seokmin, the guy beside Seungkwan caressed his face and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Hansol stood up and slammed the table so hard that everyone looked at him, he stormed out of the room even before the librarian could chase him away.

"Hansol, it's been two months. Let it go" Mingyu said when he catched up with him.

Hansol kicked a stray pebble and it hit the trash bin nearby. "I just .. it was just so sudden that's all. I mean, we haven't had the chance to catch up with each other yet and then this guy would come along and ruin everything. How long have they known each other? He doesn't even know anything about Seungkwan," Hansol stopped walking and pointed to himself "I know everything about Seungkwan"

"Dude," Mingyu also stopped walking and put his hands on his friend's shoulders. "you sound like a jealous puppy, seriously you should move on, unless ..." the tall guy smile widely and raised one eyebrow.

"Unless what?" 

"Unless you're actually into him? Are you?" 

Hansol started to walk again "What the heck bro. That's just sick, not everyone is gay like you Gyu" he said almost too defensively.

"Ouch that hurts bro" Mingyu made a dramatic move of clutching his heart. 

Hansol smacked his arm and they continued to walk in silence. The blond boy having an internal conflict, two voices in his head fighting over what Mingyu just said.

Jealous yes, but only because he was his best friend one voice said.

But what if? the other voice debated.

Hansol immediately shaked the thought.

...

The cafeteria was hotter than it was supposed to be, or maybe that was just Hansol. Sitting across the table were the two people he didn't want to see that day. This was the first time they sat on the same table ever since Seungkwan and Seokmin started dating. Seungcheol insisted that the Glee Club would sit on the same table during club so that they can use the time to discuss about their upcoming performances, but Hansol knew better. He knew that their leader was only using this reason as an excuse to get closer to Lee Jihoon, one of their Main Vocalists. He watched Seungcheol offer almost every food on the table, even if it wasn't his, to the pink haired guy beside him. 

"Why am I surrounded with gay couples" Hansol muttered to himself.

"You know that might be the problem" Wonwoo suddenly said.

"What?" 

"The reason why Seungkwan was avoiding you even before he met Seokmin. Maybe he thought you're homophobic" Wonwoo's deep voice was suddenly irritating to Hansol's ears. He glared at Mingyu who only smiled back at him.

"Do you have to tell your boyfriend eveything?" he said between his teeth.

"I don't have to. You're so obvious Chwe Hansol a.ka. Vernon" Mingyu fired back.

His internal battle continued as he watched Seokmin wipe the ketchup off of Seungkwan's lips, one arm resting on his shoulders. He never thought that Seungkwan would come out of the closet and he felt betrayed by the fact that he found it out through the news of him dating another guy.

It was as if he didn't trust me enough.

Maybe he thought I'll punch him or something.

He noticed Seungkwan glancing at him and he felt the urge to flip the table over, but he settled for an eye-roll instead. He let out a deep sigh and reached for an Oreo in front of him when a hand slapped his away.

"No don't eat that!" Seungkwan suddenly shouted. Everyone on the table stopped and stared at him. "Uhm, those are peanut butter. You're allergic to peanut butter stupid, here eat these ones instead" he offered the shocked blond boy the chocolate ones he has.

Hansol can't believe what just happened, his heart warmed up to the fact that Seungkwan was still watching out for him. "Uhm. Thanks" he muttered as he reached for them, electricity coursing through his body when their hands touched ever so slightly. 

"Ahhw, MY SEUNGKWANIE is so thoughtful isn't he?" leave it to Seokmin to ruin the moment. Flashing his teeth-rich smile that's starting to get to Hansol's nerves. The bell rang signaling the end of lunch period everyone stood up from the table and Seokmin dragged Seungkwan away leaving a very annoyed Hansol behind. 

...

"Seungkwan, I .. Please don't avoid me, I can still be your best friend. I promise I won't go between you and Seokmin but just hang out with me again, please?" Hansol was talking to the wall. "Ugh no no stupid that sounded so needy. Damn it how do I tell him that I. AM. NOT. HOMOPHOBIC geez" he ran both of his hands through his blond hair. 

"Why don't you try to just tell it right away?" Seungcheol said. 

"Yeah. Like YO! SEUNGKWAN I'M NOT AFRAID OF GAYS SO STOP BEING AWKWARD WITH ME" Mingyu butted in.

"But both of them looked so happy though, maybe it's not you, maybe their just happy together that you don't exist anymore" Wonwoo said. He doesn't speak much but when he does, it always hit Hansol. Hard.

"I think Seokmin was too, uhm, territorial. They're always connected limb to limb, and they always cuddle on the practice room. I really don't mind much as long as it would not affect the performance" Seungcheol said non-chalantly.

"Wow. You guys are such a HUGE help. Thanks." Hansol said sarcastically. 

"Wait isn't that Seungkwan?" Mingyu pointed across the field and Hansol turned to find Seungkwan running, his boyfriend chasing after him, but it wasn't the running-around-the-beach-in-a-romantic-way it was more of a I'm-breaking-up-with-you way.

"Let's go" Hansol ran towards his best friend and the others followed after him. He stopped just a few feet away from them. 

"I can't believe you! How could you do that to me" Seungkwan's face was streaked with tears. "Those girls were bullying me because you told them to! Don't lie! I heard everything!"

"No it wasn't like that, they hate you and I just want to protect you so I made a deal with them" Seokmin argued, his face pleading.

"What the hell is happening here?" Hansol can't stop himself from interfering.

"Oh yeah! Here he is, the hero of the story" Seokmin shouted clapping his hands theatrically. "You know what this is your ing fault in the first place" he continued advancing on Hansol. Seungkwan immediately stepped in between them. 

"Hey stop it" he said but Seokmin pulled him behind. 

"You, the ever glorious Vernon, if you weren't stupid enough you'll realize that Seungkwan was being bullied by your fan girls. You call yourself his best friend when you know nothing about what's happening to him because of you. I had to make a deal with them, that if I can keep him away from you they'll stop bothering him" Seokmin was spitting the words into Hansol's face. "Look at you, shocking isn't it?" Seokmin jeered at him.

Hansol has too much information to process, these revelations and the feeling he has been fighting these days just doesn't make sense so he did the usual thing a man would do. His fist landed on Seokmin's jaw, he felt the impact through the pain on his fist but he didn't mind he just wanted to let everything out. A second punch followed but he missed, he felt a punch on his face and a kick on his guts and he stumbled backwards. He can hear Seungkwan crying and begging them to stop, he felt Seungcheol's arms around him trying to pull him away from his opponent while Mingyu was pinning Seokmin down. It was chaotic but the teachers' came before it got worse.

...

"Hey." Seungkwan said as he gave an ice pack to Hansol. Thanks to his friends' intervention Hansol only got a small bruise on his face. They were also let off the hook by the Vice Principal when Seungcheol explained that it was just a simple misunderstanding and no serious harm was actually done between the two. Their parents weren't called but they've got a week's worth of detention.

"Thanks." Hansol reached for it but did not put it on his face.

Seungkwan sighed and took the ice pack from him and pressed it on his face. "You're really stupid you know" Seungkwan said not meeting the injured boy's eyes.

"I know. Seungkwan" Hansol held Seungkwan's hand to stop him from pressing the ice pack too hard "I'm sorry" he lifted up Seungkwan's chin and stared into his eyes, sending as much sincerity as he can through this small gesture. Exchanging unsaid apologies between their gazes. "You should've trusted me more, I mean, gosh I'm not homophobic nothing would change even if you say that you're gay. I mean, Mingyu, Wonwoo, and Seungcheol are gays nothing's wrong with that. I'm cool with it" he let out a small laugh.

"No. it wasn't because of that" Seungkwan said looking away from Hansol.

"Then what was it? The bullying? Gosh you should've told me that too, did you think I won't be able to protect you? Hey what are best friends for" Hansol answered.

"Yeah. Best Friends" Seungkwan whispered. He took a deep breath, held Hansol's face with both hands and said "I like you Hansol. That was it"

Hansol dropped the ice pack on the floor.

 

 

~~ A/N BOOOOOO ~~

Sorry for the intense scene but yeah it was something to wake Hansol up hahaha Vernonie and I can't get enough of Jealous Hansol but I made it a bit extreme I'm sorry .. No more tears on the next chapters I promise ^__^  My never ending thanks to all the subscribers and your lovely comments. 

Also .. the titles .. did you get where it was from? haha .. 

KAMSAAAAAAANG ~ ♥