The meeting

Ice Cream Marshmallow

 

heartChapter 3heart

Normal POV

Its morning and Hyeri was ready for a new day at her new school. She will attend at Cheongdam High School.

Hyeri’s POV

Uhhh…I’m soo nervous,I could feel my heartbeat really fast.What will the students really look like???Are they friendly?Or evil?The teachers?Uhhhh~~~I’m scared…*sweating*

~~~~~

Is this it? *Looking at a building*

Welcome to Cheongdam High School

Hmm..looks like it,Hyeri.Well..I’m off then!

~~~~~~

Ok…..am I lost????!!! * Whispers to herself with a panic expression* This place is soo huge! Oh my,even for a high school???

Oh,there’s some students there,I might need some help from them~* looking at a corner *

‘Uhhh..excuse me,I’m….I’m ne..w here….and… uhh..I..’

The students looked at me with their bloody expressions…I began to creep out.

‘Well..well~what have we got here~a new student, I say?’ said a student which seems like the leader.

‘Uhh..yes..and I….’ he then interrupt, 'LISTEN! No one and I mean NO ONE would dare to step a single step on this place. This is my territory! And who dares to come here shall be *pick a soda from the ground and crash it *

I’m so scared that I can’t even move a bit even though I wanted to run as fast as I can from that place…no,that school! 

I looked down and not knowing that….No….they have surround me…

Normal POV

Hyeri was been surrounded by the students….when a voice appeared.

‘Hey!What are you doing there?!’

The students looked back and seemed frightened,ran away,leaving Hyeri alone.

Hyeri’s POV

I noticed the boys’ shadows have gone,until I looked up.A pretty boy appeared before me.I’m amazed of his beauty..that I dozed off.

‘Hi’ he smiled sweetly.

Normal POV

There’s a huge silence between them,when the boy interrupt,

‘Hey~hehehe,are you ok?’ * waving at Hyeri’s face*

Hyeri’s POV

‘Hey~hehehe,are you ok?’

Uhhh,what happened? I looked at him again, smiling.

‘Oh..oh,Thank you for saving me! *Bows down *

‘Your very welcome,oh btw,this place is very dangerous. So I hope you won’t be in this place again.You know,bullies~they usually hang out here.’ *whispers to my ears*

‘Oh ok.I won’t!’

He smiled at me again.

‘By the way,are you new here?’

‘Uh,yes..’ I answered nervously.

‘If that’s the case,follow me,I’ll be guiding you!So don’t get lost!’

‘Ok then…umm,if may I ask you,what’s your name?’ I looked at him.

‘Hyunchul.Park Hyunchul.How bout yours?’

‘Its…Lee Hyeri,just call me Hyeri’

‘Nice meeting you,Hyeri.Oh by the way,just call me Karam!’

‘Ka…..ram?’

‘Yeap,heheheheh.Karam’ ^^

Normal POV

Hyeri’s first day of school had ended.At school,she met Karam,the pretty boy.Unexpectedly,they were in the same class.They befriends together in a short time.Everytime Hyeri had a problem with her studies,Karam will be there for her.Hyeri soon developed some odd feelings for him,but she only thought that it’s only her instinct.Karam also told her to call him oppa,for some reason.

 

In the afternoon~~~~

1.45pm

Hyeri’s POV

Ohh~I’m so exhausted~*looks at her watch* NOO!!! It’s nearly 2 o’clock! I better not be late for the job!

~~~~~

Wow.This place is super huge.*stunned* Hmm..

1.58pm

Ok then,off I go then,Hyeri,fighting!

Normal POV

*knock knock*

*doors open and a woman appeared*

‘Oh!It’s you,come in~come in~’ she welcomed Hyeri with a warm smile.

‘Kamsahmnida~’ Hyeri answered politely.

‘Mrs.Park,just call me that.’ She smiled at her.

Hyeri’s POV

Hero’s mother is polite,I like her.Hehehe.

‘Please have a seat..uhh~’

‘Its Hyeri,aunt,just call me Hyeri’

‘Oh,ok Hyeri.Just wait and have some tea here.My husband will arrive soon.’

We have a small chat when a familiar voice suddenly shows up.

‘IWE-CWEAMMM SIS!!! ‘

I looked back towards the voice.It’s him,little Hero.I gave him a huge hug.Suddenly I saw a man’s shadow coming towards Mrs.Park.

‘Hyunchul-ah,come here!There’s someone I want you to meet.’

That name seems familiar.

‘Umma~I think Hero’s hungry for ice cream~again…and I---‘ we looked at both eyes and surprised.

‘Oppa?!’ ‘Hyeri?!’ we both screamed in unison.