A Little Note (PS: Story Updated!)

Two Years with You

Hello, this is 20 Rays of Innocence

I'll be posting a new chapter of "Two Years with You" directly after posting this, but before that, I'd like to address a few things.
 
First of all, I apologize that I haven't posted for a really, really long time. Continuing this story is pretty hard, not only because I've been very busy, but also because developing a plot isn't always easy for a newbie like me ("Two Years with You" is my first original story, my first story, "The Three Kims", is a remake of a movie). I cannot assure you that I'll write and post more regularly, but I will try my best to do so.
 
Second, there were a lot of things going on in the Kpop scene while I was away, good and bad - members quitting, groups disbanding, first wins, controversies, etc. This world has also written stories of its own, sometimes sad, sometimes happy. I myself experienced a lot of rapid changes in my life. With this little note, I'd like to say that not everything is going to go our way. There is no such thing as an utopia. There will be calamities, sadness, disappointments, mistakes. However, there will also be success, joy, satisfaction. Everything evil has something good to counter it. That way, it is up to us to be happy and find lessons behind everything that happens.
 
Last but not least, enjoy the new chapter!
 
With love,
20 Rays of Innocence