Bumping into Royalty

The Sandarella Story {Epilogue Updated}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fairytales are sometimes better than reality. Or that was just what Sandara Park thought to herself as she dropped off table two's orders and went back behind the counter top of Awesome Coffee Shop to deliver more coffee.

 

Today was a school day, but that didn't stop her horrible step-mother, Kim Sung Ryung, from ordering that Dara go to work in the morning. Dara worked at Awesome lovely coffee shop. Believe it or not, it was visited by most of the morning commuters and students in the area. Even in Seoul, some small businesses could find a way to stand out in the crowd.

 

Back when her father was still alive, the coffee shop was the talk of this part of town. It was lively and even had live music by some of the best bands in town. Now the only band that plays is Sung Ryung's Girls. Yes, her evil step-mother was in a band. They were horrible, the worst band ever, but you kept your mouth shut if you wanted thirty percent off on your coffee. It was the step-devil's way of getting people to see her band play.

 

Thankfully, her band only played in the afternoons. She also owned the joint, which meant that surprise perfomances weren't uncommon. Dara sighed as she remembered how great of a singer her father had been. He'd sing at the coffee shop some mornings and it actually brought more people in instead of scaring them away. She always liked to think that his good voice was also something that she'd inherited from him, but she could never ever start to compare her voice to his.

 

"Here's your cappuccino." Dara smiled at the current occupants of table nine.

 

Dara already had the evil step-mother, so fate decided to gift her with the twin-sisters as well. Krystal and Jessica were horrible, mean, and not too easy on the eyes. People known them as Jung Sisters. They were also the loyal dogs of Kiko Mizuhara, the meanest, and the prettiest girl in school.

 

Krystal and Jessica were only slightly popular because of Kiko. They basically got their popularity from hers. She kept them around because they constantly complimented her and gave her expensive purses for her birthdays. Kiko was only popular because of her parents, who owned a record label in town.

 

They were also sitting at table four.

 

Dara got the extra coffee ready for table two as the news played in the background on the flat screen behind her.

 

"I'm right outside of YG High School, where teen pop star, G-Dragon also known as Kwon Jiyong, fresh from his most recent world tour, is about to attend. Following a paparazzi jump where he told the public that he was going to go back to his roots fur the second half of his senior year, it seems that he's actually going to do it. The infamous G-Dragon will also be hosting a masquerade ball this Saturday with a lucky girl having the chance to win a date with the heartthrob himself. So, all you fangirls out there, get your G-Dragon t-shirts ready! Also, the pop star will be hosting a music festival at the end of the year. The best performer of the night will win a record deal with Kwon Records."

 

She looked at the TV in dismay. With an international pop star going to her high school, she knew that she'd get no peace and quiet this half of the year.

 

Why did he even comeback? It was already the second semester of school.

 

Dara sighed before going up to the girls to get their order. This was never the best part of the day.

 

"What are your orders?" Dara asked simply.

 

"Umm." Kiko smirked and looked her way. "Do you have anything that has no sugar, no carbs, and is gluten free?" She asked.

 

Was she serious?

 

"Water." Dara smirked back, copying her facade.

 

She gave Dara a mean look and flipped her hair. Krystal and Jessica copied, hoping to win the affections of Kiko. They were always competing to be her better friend.

 

"Arasso, I guess we'll be leaving then now." Kiko exclaimed.

 

That was strange. They never 'just left'. Was the universe giving her a break? Was she actually goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter