Feeling

Belonging
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minzy stood up and walked to the middle of the studio. She looked at herself in the mirror and closed her eyes. Okay just like you always do it. With a couple of deep breaths she nodded at Mr Park to Que the music. Whenever she heard music her body took over as it had a mind of itself. The music started, Minzy started swaying her hips to the beat. She popped her chest in and out while she moved her hands up and down her body. Everyone was focused on her, no one dared to look away or even speak. Jongin eyes never left her body. She flipped her hair and then moved her out. Her pants were hugging her curves in all the right places. Without even realising it, she let out Erominzy, but if her unnies saw they would of said this was only a little bit of it. The music stopped with Minzy on her knees breathing heavily. "That was amazing Minji, it was impressive probably one of the best I've seen" said Mr Park. " just lose myself when I dance, Thank you" Minzy awkwardly laughed and went back to her seat. All her classmates looked at her amazed. Naeun still seemed to be glaring but now her focus was on Minzy. Kai was shocked. He had never seen someone dance or make him feel the way that Minzy just did. 

 Kai just stared at the floor. He didnt even know what he was feeling. Sure he was use to all the girls following him around, but he never was interested. Minji was her name. I don't know what you've done but I wanna see more* Jongin thought. "Jongin did you see her moves, let me tell you it was Something hot" Taemin said as he nudged him. Taemin and Jongin have been best friends since they were little and also have danced together since they were little. They were like brothers. As Jongin was in thought he glanced over to her. She had long caramel brown hair and cute, brown eyes.  "Jongin-ah you danced really well". Jongin turned to face the person only to see her already latching onto his arm. "Ah...thanks Naeun" Jongin awkwardly said as he tried to remove her from his arm while glaring at Taemin who didn't give him a warning. "Okay class is over see you guys next class we have" said Mr Park as the bell rang. With Naeun holding Jongin's arm tightly, Taemin attempted to pull Jongin away. "Cmon Jongin we've got to go help Ms R" Taemin said as he pulled a ran off with Jongin. "Yah Jongin!" Naeun cried as he disappered into the crowd.

(Minzys perspective)
*Wooah okay caught my breath" Minzy thought as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. Minzy looked up to see Kai talking to girl who was clinging to him. "Huh another one hey? This guy" Minzy scoffed. And its that girl who was glaring as well, Naeun, the more I see the more he looks like a player. "What do you mean another one?" a tall girl with long brown hair asked? Startled Minzy jumped at the voice and looked up to see a girl who looked like she was around the same age as her with a beautiful face. "Nevermind that my names Jung Krystal" the girl said as she smiled and sat next to Minzy. "Oh hi my name is-" "It alright I already know yours. From the little performance you showed let me say all the guys were drooling" Krystal said as she laughed. Minzy laughed as she was a little embarrassed she showed a little erominzy. "Thanks you dance really well as well". 
"Honey, no were near as good as you though". 
Krystal smiled and asked "Wanna eat together?" "What why?" Minzy asked confused. 
"Its lunch thats why" Krystal said as she stood up and grabbed Minzy, 
"Lets go Minji". "Minzy grabbed her bag and followed Krystal out of the studio. 

"Minzy-ya!!!!" yelled Bom as she saw Minzy sitting at a table. "Oh unnie" Minzy stood up and hugged Bom. "Oh I see you made a friend". Krystal stood up and introduced herself. "Hello my name is Jung Krystal, Im in Minzy's dancing class" Krystal said as smiled and bowed. "Ahh so cute. My name is Park Bom, I live with Minzy and were basically sisters." Bom said as she smiled and ruffled Minzy's hair. "Minzy. Is that a nickname?" Asked Krystal. "Yeah its what we called her ever since she was young. Oh thats right you had dance first, and how was it girls?" Bom asked. "Well....." Minzy said as she averted Boms gaze. Then Krystal quickly said "After she danced the boys were drooling over her" as she laughed at Boms reaction. Bom stood there with open and eyes widened. "Minzy-yah you showed them Erominzy already in your first day?!?!?" Bom said as she was was trying to think of what kind of moves she would of showed them. "Unnie only a little compared to what is actually Erominzy. I dont know it just came out." Minzy said too embarrassed to think. "So thats what you call the y dance moves? Erominzy" Krystal said as she nudged Minzy. 

"You should she her at full blast, the boys would swarm her" Bom said as they sat down together. "Wheres the other unnies?". "Oh they got to leave early since they had no more class but Chaerin still here so shes gonna drive us home". "Oh yeah theres a party on this weekend for freshman your unnies can come as well." Krystal said. "Really, Unnie wanna go?". "Hmmm Im not sure We might have work but you can go with Krystal" Bom said with a worried look. "Just be safe okay". "Dont worry if anything happens I will kick the " Krystal said as she placed her hand over her chest. This mad e Minzy think that even though Krystal is nice and sweet, get on her wrong side and you might as well be dead. Even though Minzy thought that she still thinks shes lucky to have a friend like her. "Minzy-ah I think you found a genuine friend whos also very pretty too" Bom said as she smiled at the both them. 

"Minzy-ya how was your first day?" Chaerin asked as she drove Bom and Minzy home. "I like it so far, met a new friend too her names Krystal". "Shes really beautiful too" Bom added. "Really, so are you guys doing anything on the weekend?". "Ooh yeah theres a party on Saturday, and Krystal invited me and you guys. Do you want to come unnie?" Minzy asked. "Maybe. What about you unnie, are you going? Chaerin asked. "Can't because of work. I really wanted to go though" Bom replied. As Chaerin parked the car and they walked to their apartment Minzy couldn't shake off the feeling she got seeing Kai dance. She couldn't quite pinpoint what it was. But thinking about him made her think of those girls especially Naeun. *Getting involved with someone like him will only cause trouble* "So Minzy you got that?" Chaerin says as she snaps in front of Minzys face. "Ah sorry unnie, must of been lost in thought again". "Is there something on your mind? Chaerin asked as she looked at Minzy with a worried face. "Oh no unnie just havent been getting enough sleep" Minzy replied as she scratched her head. "Yah Minzy you know your meant to be getting your sleep especially for college" Bom said as she ruffled Minzy's hair. "Come on I'll cook tonight" Chaerin said as she unlocked the door to their apartment.

Meanwhile at Jongins house....
"Is there anything else you need master?" The man asked as he stood at Jongin's side. "No that is it thank you" replied Jongin as the butler bowed and left his room. "Ahhhhhhh what a day" Jongin sighed as he flopped onto his bed.* Bzzt Bzzt* "Hm a message". Jongin picked up his phone and read out the message. "Hey Kai, theres a party on Saturday and was wondering if you wanted to go with me xx Naeun". "Arrrgh do I have to. Might be busy send". Jongin tossed his phone. "Bzzt Bzzt" "Another one?" Jongin stood up to get his phone this time the message was from Taemin. *Yo, theres a party on Saturday you need to come!* "Do I really want to go?' Jongin mumbled to himself. "Jongin dear, we have a dinner party we must attend on Saturday" said Jongins Mum as she walked up and sat on his bed. "Oh really?". "Yes dear unless you have anything else planned?" *ok Im going to the party* "Oh yeah thats right Taemin and I have something planned that night. He wanted to hang out with me and a couple of friends this Saturday sorry Mum" Jongin said as he awkwardly laughed. "Oh thats okay, dear I'll tell the Lee's you were busy" Jongins mother said as her heels clacked out of the room. Jongin reached for his phone and replied to Taemins message. *Taemin give me the details Im going, send".

 

Saturday*
"What should I wear unnie?" Minzy asked as she looked through her wardrobe. Minzy pulled out a black crop top and black shorts and put it over herself and looked in her mirror. Chaerin looked and thought. "It needs something more". Chaerin stood up from Minzy's bed and looked through her closet. "Here wear this on the outside and you can borrow my black knee high boots." Chaerin suggested as she threw Minzy a black and white flannel. "Okay I will go try it on" Minzy said as she walked to the bathroom. Minzy came out shyly as Chaerin looked at her stunned. Minzy's black high waisted shorts came up and cover most of her stomach leaving her luscious thighs on display. The black and white flannel added a nice and subtle feel while long carmel brown hair fell past her shoulders. "How do I look unnie?". "Minzy you look drop dead gorgeous. All eyes are gonna be on you." Chaerin said as she was a little sad that Minzy was growing up but happy. "Really? Thanks unnie" Minzy smiled and a little nervous. "Okay let me go change and I'll meet you in the lounge" Chaerin said as she stood up and left for the bathroom. 

"Haaaaaaaah" Minzy sighed as she flopped on her bed. *He wouldnt be there right? Omo why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter