Our memories

Pride

 

*mini flashback* "

I'll love you forever Junhoe! I promise you that!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs since we were on a small mountain.

"Yah! What are you doing? That's embarrassing" Junhoe got all pink and started to act angry while going away from my direction

"Hm, fine. Then I don't love you?" I shot him a questioning look to which he had to turn back to me and look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Choi Jinhee, who are you trying to kid?" He said as he smirked while walking forward to me.

"Uh no one? " I smirked back at him. Start the smirking game.

"This girl." He scoffed and using his index finger he playfully flicked my head back.

"Even if you say that, I know that you're still head over heels for me." He smirked and waited for my response with his arms crossed.

"Says the guy who confessed to me through a song he made especially for me" emphasizing the especially and smirked back which was when he turned pink again. I WON THE SMIRKING GAME!

"Y-you!" He started to go after me which was when I thought to run for my life but it was no use since the guy I'm against is a giant.

"No fair yo--" my sentence was cut short when I fell on a small rock and to make things better I was pulling Junhoe along with me. So now, the situation we are in is kind of...

"Wow Jinhee, I never knew you wanted it so early?" He chuckled as he was looking at me.

"Who are you saying wants it early?! Arent you the ert on top of me here?" Looking at him hovering over me made him look even more handsome, if that was even possible. "Get up"I said as I turned away from him not wanting to look at him in his eye.

"Look at me tokki" he called me by the nickname he gave me. I don't know why its rabbit since I dont have anything similar to a rabbit.

"No wolf." I shook my head and made a meron while mot looking at him.

"Ah, should i make you move it then?" He smirked and I moved my head to look at him surpirsed at his way of thinking, and he moved my head to face him even more.

"Hey that" my sentence stopped again when I felt a pair of lips touch my own and started to kiss it softly. I couldn't help but smiled through it and I was sure he smiled too. After he had stopped he bent down a bit farther and whispered to my ears.

"I'll love you too forever Jinhee. Just like how I promised to" he stood up and went away probably because he was embarrased and all I did was made a party in my mind.

*End of mini flashback.*

I couldnt help but shed tears again as I remembered those memories.

Damn these emotions, how many times did I have to cry to satisfy my heart?

 

We had finally reached the airport after what had seemed like 1 year to me, and so me and the talkative Youngja started to enter through the security stops and enetred the waiting area of the airport.

We arrived just in time as they started opening the line for us to enter the station of where we would wait yet again for our plane.

"Lets go first Jinhee so we can get a seat" Youngja said as she started to pull her carry on.

"You..you go first" I said as I smiled. I dont know why I did that, but I had a feeling I needed to stay here longer. Maybe I can hope that he would be here any minute from now.

Slowly the people around started to lessen, and still no sight of him though. I gave up from waiting and decided to go until I heard my name being called.

"JUNHEE! WAIT" I turned to see a sweating junhoe running towards me and once he reahed me he took deep breaths to calm back his breathing. He came, he actually came.

Hanbin must have told him. But how did he enter? Only those who are to board the plane may enter here.. I looked at the back and noticed the remaining ikon members talking to the security. Well aren't they one supportive group of friends?

Junhoe stood in front of me upright which made him look like a tower in front of the 150 cm me.

"Why didnt you tell me?" He looked like he was about to break.  "is this what you meant by last time?" He asked me and I was going to explain everything until I heard the announce at the back that my gate was nearly about to close. Destiny wanted to be cruel with me.

"Junhoe" I slowly told him and I looked down at my ring finger where our ring was. I slowly pulled it away and held it in my palm enclosed in a ball.

"Junhoe" I said again, I had to savor the name as I dont think I would be mentioning it again this way.

"What? Missed my name too much?" He chukled and I couldnt resist as I had to chuckle too. "I didnt hide myself this time" I know you didnt.

"How could you joke at a time like this?" I laughed a bit and looked back at him.

"Its cause im with you" he smirked but he still looked a bit sad.

"Junhoe" I smiled and motioned him to bend down a bit with my empty hand. He followed what I asked and he bent down.

As he bent I tiptoed and wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips on to his soft and plump lips kissing him for the last time. All the while remembering the scene while we were on the mountain, and I couldnt help to smile.

But this time, the smile was bitter, as I had tasted the sourness of my flowing tears through the kiss.

For the last time...

I released and he smiled while I still did not let go of his neck.

"Lets break up" I said with a shaky breath and let go of him after which I caught his hand and placed the ring on his palm.

"Ill never forget you wolf. Goodbye, I love you forever Junhoe" I whispered and started walking towards the gate. I didnt bother looking back even though junhoe was screaming ny name a biliom times.

The last words I left him was I love you and I'll be satisfied with that.

I should be..

 

3 days later.

Its been three days since me and youngja has arrived at LA and its been three days since I have broken up with junhoe. Now, here I am sitting in a couch with youngja while she munches on popcorn while watching a show.

"Jinhee ah, if you loved him so much why did you break up with him?" Youngja sighed as she saw what I was doing. 

"Youngja, I have been asking myself that question ever since I broke up with him." I sighed and stopped what I was doing. I was going back at the pictures which Junhoe sent me through kakao talk and was looking at our couple pictures together.

"Maybe the happenings the past month had something to do with my actions at that time. You know with all the pilled up emotions, I just suddenly bursted out. But now, no matter how much I want to get him back I cant. It feels like he doesnt belong with me." I looked up at her.

"Have you seen the scandal?" She whispered but I headd it clearly.

"Yeah, shocking though, we have been that way for a year and no reporter has caught us like that" I cant deny that I was feeling jealous, but I knew I shouldn't be. Why should I? He doesn't  belong to me anymore .

"Next up in music bank! The group that has caught a lot of hearts with their explosion of mvs! We have ikon singing Apology! Mian Mian" the host of music bank had started singing.

"JINHEE OMG ITS THEM!" Youngja shook me and motioned me to look at the screen.

"Yeah, I know " I said while giving out a small chuckle. "Dont you want to support them anymore?" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course I still do. I just dont have the energy to do so now youngja" I said as I smiled softly.

Youngja just sighed and continued to look back at the screen while fangirling. I looked at the screen too, I watched their performance and hell they have improved a lot from the last time they had performed in front of me.

Chanwoo still so cute while trying to look sad and bobby trying to keep a poker face on even though I could see his laugh wanting to come out. But Junhoe...still so amazing at whatever he does.

I found myself watching every movement that Junhoe does, and when it came to the chorus it hit me hard.

Sorry, sorry

Im sorry for not being able to protect you

I hope you will live well,

Sorry sorry, 

Please forget about me even though it hurts

That promise we made to be together forever no longer exists

He pointed at his finger.

His finger that had both our rings on.

I dont know if its just me, but it seems like Junhoe is singing this song with all emotions..I must be delusional right now.

For not being able to protect you,

The camera zoomed in at junhoe.

He was in tears. 

I'm sorry