The Scene

Pride

I walked along the same paveway again for the 10th time today while playing with my ring.

Should i mention it to him or not? If he doesnt comeout with in 5 minutes I'm definitely leaving.

I had been repeating that line ever since i came to his company's dorm. Damn, I feel like im only fooling myself by thinking he still probably cares. I looked up above me and saw a huge billboard that pretty much had covered up the a good amount of the building at the front and side. He has gotten so famous already, it would be understandable that he was busy and he couldnt meet up with me all these times. I would have understood it if it were just that. But, the scene that had happened a week ago, i never imagined it to happen. I only had heard about scandals and rumors about him with a couple of stars, but never did I thought I would see it in front of my eyes.

Scratch that; NEVER did I thought he would have done that, since I trusted him.  Although a side of my mind is screaming I should have seen it coming, I mean, he was good looking, famous and talented, all natural. And me, I was not that good looking I was just ok, I wasnt blessed with an outstanding passion and talent for something that people would look and wonder at. I was just me, and it was like a dream that the giant maknae of ikon had fallen for me, and in the stupidest way possible.

Yes, you heard right.

I am dating the giant maknae of the group that rose to starsom almost in the blink of an eye, the young group of yg; ikon. I am dating their Junhoe.

"I am dating junhoe" i said quietly so nobody vould hear me although i wished so deeply inside everybody would know.

I wonder how that thought still gives me the spark in my body and butterflies in my stomach.

"Jinhee?" I looked at the direction the voice came from.

"Eo? Hanbin oppa, why are you here?" I said as i turned my whole body to the direction he was at after I sat down on the stairs.

"I was going to get some things from the studio. Something..too precious for the staffs to get" He mentioned before stuffing his hands on his jacket and tilting his head. "Are you ok? You look like you've been crying." He looked at me intently while studying the features on my face.

"What are you talking about?" I laughed halfheartedly. "I just lack sleep, studying for the exams remember?" I tapped my head twice with my index finger and smiled.

"Oh, so why are you here? Didnt Junhoe tell you that we have a schedule today and are busy? Haven't you guys have said your goodbyes already?" He looked at me with a straight face and started to walk forward to enter their studio "I thought you guys did since he came home mad last week and is still in a bad mood." Hanbin mumbled something i couldnt hear

"Sorry Jinhee, i need to rush things up; they are probably waiting for me back at the site" he opened the door and enetred the studio.

The butterflies that were in my stomach a few seconds ago were gone in a flash. Right, I came here for a reason. That scene. That damn scene which made me full of anger and jealousy.

 

*flashback*One week ago

"Yah! Youngja!" I scremed a little bit to my friend who was buying like a years worth of clothes.

"What?" She looked at me innocently and I just returned that with a glare. She rolled her eyes and gave out a sigh.

"We are leaving korea for 4 years and you don't want to buy a few nice clothes from here?" She looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I wouldnt call these a few. That would be contradicting the word." I said as I raised up the bags that I helped in bringing since she couldn't carry anymore.

"This, my dearest friend who calls herself a girl, is the definition of few in girls language. Get it?" She said and smiled triumphantly while turning on her heels.

I started shooting lasers at her back then puffed my cheeks and started to bring back my energy up to full blast to bring the stuff and followed her lead.

"Walk slowly! I know youre tall but you could at least lower your pa--" i said from behind her and suddenly came to an abrupt stop when I had hit her back since I was not looking at her but instead at the almost falling bags of clothes in my hand.

"I said slowly not stop" I hissed and rubbed my nose since that was what came in contact with her head.

"Uh, im thinking you were right when you said that I bought too much" she said as she turned around and had an awkward look in her face then she started to walk pass by me again. I raised my eyebrows at her actions 

"Whats up Youngja? Spill." I knew her actions too well, she was hiding something.

"Nothing! Its nothing!" She screamed and gained some stared from the people at the mall.

"Its not nothing" I said as I tried crossing my arms even with the weight on my arms.

"W-well uh, if there was something bad and I might get hurt, would you still tell it to me?" She asked me while nt turning her self back.

"Are you asking me that question when you know the answer?" I raised my eyebrows at her even though she couldnt see it.

"So its a yes?" She turned back to me slowly but hung her head down

"Obviously" I scoffed and shook my head at her for not knowing the answer earlier.

"Junhee ah.." she looked at me with eyes that were about to fill with tears and went closer to me.

"Im really sorry" she said as she looked at me with eyes full of worry.

"Whats happening youngja,you're scaring me now" I looked back at her with my eyes with the same emotions as hers. She didn't reply and she made me turn my body to the side she was running of to a while ago to buy clothes.

"The coffee shop, third seat from the glass swan" I followed the directions she said and saw something that had broken me into a million pieces.

Junhoe and a girl. Smiling, in a coffee shop, not bothering to hide their appearances while a few fangirls snap their pictures. Hes never done that with me.

He always had to hide his face. I dropped the bags that I was holding and went inside the coffee shop. But I couldn't enter further other than the entrance. There was like a field holding me behind, so all I could do was stare and stare like one of those people who had nothing better to do.

Until he looked back at me.

I took a step back surprised as I didnt think he would look here. He didnt stop looking at my direction, I didnt know what to do, all what came up to my mind was run. So I did. I didnt know why but I did. If he followed me or not didnt matter, but I wished he did.

After running for what seemed to be far enough away from the cafe I rested my self on the wall.

"Jinhee!" I heard my name call from behind me and I saw a running junhoe. No, I can't see him now. I don't want to. I was going to run but he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him to a place where no one could see. Oh god couldn't you at least let people see us talking? Its just talking, not dating.

"What were you doing in the cafe?" He said through breaths as he was catching them. I didn't bother answering him and I just turned my head to another direction.

"Answer me Choi Jinhee" he held my face in place so I could look at him.

"NOTHING!" I screamed. I didn't want to, but it came out that way.

"Then why were you there? You shouldn't have been there if you didn't have a reason to!" He looked at me .

"What? You didn't want me to catch you? You didn't want me to see you two timing!?" No please. Junhoe don't talk to me now, who knows what words I would ramble on now.

"What are you talking about?! I would never do that!" He said while still looking at me and I  wasn't.

"Then why were you with her?" I screamed at him and this time I looked at his eyes. His eyes seems so full of emotions that i cant read them. I couldn't understand them.

"Thats because of work" he looked me "You know I would never cheat on you" he looked at me like he was searching for something.

"No! I wouldn't know that. How would I? I havent been with you this past month! The only conversation we had was through  a phone!" I said while pushing his hands away from my face and he just reacted by placing both by the side of my face and looking more deeply into my eyes.

"I thought you were ok with that! You said it was fine! I thought our love was strong even though its through a phone!" He screamed. His eyes looked sad. Why was he sad? He was the one with another girl! He was the one who lied!

"I was ok with it! I was definitely ok with it Junhoe! But then what, instead of going with me? To see me for this month? For the last time!? You spent it with her" i screamed and my eyes never left his, i felt mine breaming with tears threatening to fall. I blinked, which made the waterfalls start.

"No, do-dont--" he was going to wipe my tears but i threw his hands to the side and looked back at him.

"Dont touch me." I said as i looked down "all the times we were dating you always had to wear some kind of get up or wore your hat. You even disliked going yo crowded places because of getting known but when its with her its ok? Thats a very famous coffee shop, and you were there with her  smiling, while people took pictures. Where did you pull me to now? Is this a place where people can see? We were only talking. Im sure that would have been ok to your fans but you dtill brougt me herr so no one could see right?" I spoke lowlu then looked back at him.

"Why couldnt it be me junhoe? Me? Your girlfriend?" Tears fell down nonstop and i didnt even bother stopping it. I need my emotions to go out.

"You never had gone out with me while showing yourself. You never smiled that widely at me when we were kn dates. So why to her you could do those?" I moved away a little bit since i saw his arms were going down and as i moved he grabbed my arm again.

"Jinhee, i know i.. i did wrong but--" i removed my arm from his grasp again. I cant handle this anymore.

"Im sorry Junhoe, I tried my best to believe that you weren't doing anything wrong" i sighed while trying to remove the tearsthreatening to fall again 

"You know ill never cheat on you right? " he said the line again and came closer to me.

"Go back Junhoe. She is probably waiting for you now" i tried to hide my jealousy but it came out. He started to back hug me and at that moment I wanted to hug him back, but my stupid pride had to be in the way.

"Im sorry Jinhee, I know i did wrong. I shou--" tearing his arms away from my body I just walked forward and said that I was sorry again.

*end of flashback*

I felt tears fill up in my eyes again and I justwipedit away.

"Jinhee!?" Hanbin had came out of the shop and saw me crying and he looked worried. "W-what happened?" His eyes and his motion showed that he had no idea what to do.

This innocent guy who cant even confess to the girl he likes. Will he ever get a girlfriend?

"Its nothing really." I said as I tried a smile and showed it to him. "Maybe its case ill miss you all" I said while chuckling abit.

"Oh, is that right?" He nodded while looking down. "You havent told him yet haven't you?" He looked at me and I looked back at him shocked. How did this dense boy know what?

"No, i havent..then again, maybe i dont need to. I am not sure but maybe we are over?" I chuckled and looked at the banner that was on the building.

"So that's why youre here" hanbin brushed his hands through his hair and let out a long sigh. "I thought you told him since he looked pissed the last week he came home. Then again, you can never believe his face. Its so conniving"I looked at him with eyebrows raised. Does he know the meaning of that word?

"Your leaving today right? Ill tell it to him. Leave it to me" he gave a small smiled and nodded before leaving.

"You dont need to hanbin !" I screamed hoping he heard, but apparently not since he didnt stop to look back and headed  towards the black van, entering it after waving me a goodbye.

I waved back at him and stood up from my place and startes to walk the pavement again, but this time, I didnt bother to return back to the studio, instead I headed straight to my dorm to get the things from my house and go to the airport.

"Come on Junhee, show some happiness!" Youngja started to talk to me and had lots of gossip but I think she understood that I didn't want to talk when I shot her a glare to keep it shut. I fiddled with the ring, which was on my ring finger and remembered the happy memories we had.