Cafe

The Lady

I'm looking for the lady that was walking by
When she was diamond in the rough, tell me all about
And then I really want something that I can't deny
Well let me do a thing and I'm go'n put my game up on it

Byulyi groans as she hears her phone ringing signaling it's time for her to wake up. She reaches for her phone to turn the alarm off. She then sits up and messes her hair out of frustration after she realizes that it is her first day of college.The girl lazily got off her bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

She went out of the shower and dressed up. She had decided to wear a white shirt and tight jeans that fits her slim body very well. She also wore the snapback given by her best friend Minji on her 16th birthday. After dressing up, she looked at the clock and found out that she still has an hour and a half left until her first class, so she decided to grab breakfast at the cafe near her dorm.

While walking to the cafe, Byulyi's phone rings. Moon Hyuna. Her phone displayed the name of the caller, and she answers it.

"Hello?" Byulyi said.
"Hey!!! Where are you?" the person on the other line said.
"I'm on my way to the cafe near my dorm to eat breakfast. Why?" Byulyi replied.
"Okay! On my way there!!" the girl said not replying to Byulyi's question and ended the call.

"I can't have a proper conversation with her. What kind of a person is she really?" Byulyi thought to herself as she puts her phone back to her pocket. 

As she entered the cafe, she went straight to the counter area to place her order. She looks at the cashier girl and noticed that she looks new. She was close to the old cashier girl, Jihyo, so she wondered why she wasn't around. She felt nervous because she's not good at interacting with new people, and also because the new girl looks cute that made her heart flutter.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" the girl said.
"Uhmm, I- I would like to get the- the usual." Byulyi stuttered as she replied.
The girl gave her a confused look and said, "I'm sorry, but I'm new here, so I don't know your usual order, please bear with me.", and gave her an apologetic look.
"Oh! Sorry.." Byul replied while blushing from embarassment. "I'll just order two cups of hot chocolate and two red velvet cupcakes.", she added.
"Got it!", the girl replied with a smile.

Byul can't help but blush because of the girl's cuteness. She looks at the name tag that the girl wears. Seulgi. What a cute name, Byul thought.
"Where is Jihyo by the way?" Byul asked while waiting for Seulgi typing her order.
"Oh, she's on a break right now since she had a vacation with her family." Seulgi replied.
Byul nodded in response. 
"That would be 1000 won." Seulgi said after typing Byul's order.
Byul handed her money and Seulgi handed her change afterwards.
"What names would you like to put in the cups?" Seulgi asked.
"Byul and Hyuna." Byulyi answered with a smile and went to find a seat. This made Seulgi wonder what her cute customer's name is between the two and decided to just ask Jihyo later since she's too shy to ask her cute customer.