First Chapter

Just Be Mine Already

-----

 

 

“What are you staring at?” Jinyoung asked, raising his brows. He looked at you with no expression and then backed to his food.

“Shh.” 

He turned around then his eyes followed what you had been seeing for the past 10 minutes. He shook his head and continued to his food. “Why don’t you approach him?” He asked, putting one fries into his mouth.

“He’s too cool and I’m like,” You replied, making a disgusting face.

He chuckled under his breath quietly and nodded. “You’re right.” You sent him a death glare. He avoided your eyes and patted your head instead. “Eat first.”

You did what he told you, putting two sausages into your mouth, chewing and swallowing it hard. You took the glass of water and drank it, placing it back on the table harshly. “So, Jinyoung. How to approach people easily?” You asked with serious eyes.

He seemed surprised by your action. “Just stay calm.” He shrugged.

“Just that?”

He raised his brows and scoffed. “Just that? You can’t even stay calm for a minute.”

You rolled your eyes, standing up from your seat. “You’ll see.” You winked at him. You straightened your skirt and fixed your collar, making your way to the guy you had a crushed on.

Jinyoung didn’t care at all and ate again.

 

With full of confidence, you went to him who was leaning against the wall, surrounding by many girls. “You girls need to go to you class now.” Vernon said.

“But we don’t want!”

Vernon rolled his eyes, letting out a heavy breath of irritation. He looked at you who were heading towards him. A smirked plaster on his face as he slipped his hands into his pocket. “Sorry, girls. Someone is waiting for me.”

The girls seemed confuse. Vernon made his way towards you and smiled. You were surprised so you thought that he wasn’t smiling at you.

 

“Uh,” Was the only word came from your mouth. Why do I feel nervous?

“I know I know. Let’s get out of here.”

“What.”

He circled his arm around your shoulder, making you feel uncomfortable. You didn’t know so you ended just following him and after that you found yourself outside the canteen.

He fixed his hair. “Okay, you can go now.”

“I’m sorry?” You raised your brows, showing a confused face.

He laughed slightly. “I’ll go then.” He said as he waved his hand in front of your face.

“But, but. I-“

He didn’t let you finish your sentence. “Or go back inside.”

You felt annoyed by his attitude. You were the type of a person who didn’t want to waste your time with a rude guy. You laughed. “Alright. I’ll go.” You said as you made your way to your class.

He shook his head. “Finally.”

 

Jinyoung suddenly appeared from the back. He had been listening to both of your conversation. He approached Vernon who was still there, playing with his phone. He stood in front of him with his normal face.

“What are you doing here?” Vernon asked.

He stared him down before saying. “Don’t even try to use her. You will regret it, kid.” He then walked away from him, leaving him speechless.

 

You grabbed all the books you needed for your next lesson from the locker. “Sociology and physics.” You nodded to yourself and slammed your locker closed.

You almost jumped as you saw Jinyoung behind you, smiling.

“You scared me.” You said as your placed your hand on your forehead.

“Am I?” He smiled.

“Yeah,” You said. You tried to walk away but he blocked you from any movement. “Move, you’re blocking my way.”

“Am I?”

You face palmed at his answered. “What are you trying to do, seriously?”

“I’m boring.” He grinned jokingly.

“You seem lonely. You need to find a girlfriend, really.” You rolled your eyes.

 

“Date me then.”

 

You laughed and hit him on his chest. “Get lost.” You said as you sprinted to your class, feeling your cheeks started to burn.

 

He chuckled and shook his head.

 

 

 

-----

A/N: Kinda short chapter. But how was it? I hope you like it. xx