My one and only fan who can amuse me

My Incredible Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung sat on the 2nd row inside the airplane beside Jungkook whose on his left waving at the Army's while leaning on the window  with a smile. He sighed and leaned his back on his seat. Getting bored, he dragged down the tray-table in front of him and grabbed his Tablet to play some games. Jhope and Jimin are on their back playing some dorky paper, rock and scissors, Suga and Jin being the parent ones of the group began to sleep made themselves comfortable while the Leader Rapmon sat beside their manager who talks about their their comeback stage preparation.

 

Meanwhile, A girl named you sat on the back of the airplane seats. She's going for a vacation to Hongkong since she had a long time to come back to her grandma's hometown yet she didn't know that she'll going to travel Hongkong with her ultimate bias boy group in Korea, BTS. She was about to ask the flight attendant when the flight attendant already came passed her and to the boys' way. She followed the flight attendant and accidentally pushed the trolley of foods towards the flight attendant which made the foods scattered all around the aisle and her lying on her stomach on the ground with the embarrassed look on her face. She groaned inwards and tried to stand up to look at the face of the annoyed flight attendant glaring at her.

 

She cursed inside her head for being such an idiot and looked around to see her bias group giving her a weird looks. She widened her eyes and gasped in embarrassment and bowed at them shyly. Taehyung and Jungkook giggled together as you get back to her seat at the back.

 

"Aish! You're so stupid you. How can you messed up in front of your bias?" She took a deep breath and encourage herself to calm down. "No... No it's okay, They didn't know me anyway." Then she let out a heavy breath. "But.. I saw Them and If they would see me again they're all laugh at me because of my idiocy." She groaned and grabbed her hair in frustration.

 

At the same time, Taehyung stopped laughing while Jungkook kept on laughing like a maniac.

 

"Oh~ My gosh! My tummy hurts. That was so hilarious. Have you seen her face, hyung? She's so funny. What a clumsy chick." He giggle softly.

 

"Yeah! But I think laughing in front of her have gone too far. Maybe we should apologise, Kookie." He giggled and smiled right away.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook stood up and walked through the airplane aisle towards the girl but Rapmon grabbed Jungkook's wrist making him gasped at the contact.

 

"Where are you guys going?" Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each others eyes to think of an alibi since they can't just go to some random people which might hurt them. Taehyung got the idea and decided to respond to Rapmon's question.

 

"Uhm.. We're going to the toilet." Rapmon's face got a confused expression on his face and raised his eyebrow towards the younger ones.

 

"Toilet? Together?" The two boys froze and laughed nervously.

 

"Ahaha! Aniyo hyung. I'll go first then, Kookie's Turn." Rapmon thought a second and shook his head in disapproval.

 

"No, Taehyung you go first, Kookie sit back and wait for Taetae to be done." Jungkook sighed sadly and nodded as he get back to his seat.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter