chapter2

BOY OF 0AM (Noraebang/ Karaoke Room)

Yongguk clear the place and with youngjae help he able to clear the place early. the clock show it already 8:00pm and the first day of yongguk noraebang operation. "yahh~ i will go back home after this or my mom will nagg at me. And be careful with the ghost~~" youngjae ask yongguk to go back early since he just helping for cleaning. Yongguk agree because youngjae is such a big help for him today. different from himchan that just call and ask like a boss. that really pissed him off. 

9:00PM

 

10:00PM 

 

"it already 10. no one come or ask for a part time job. ughh~ im sure im going to fail" yongguk sat alone in the noraebang on the couch. He keep waiting from second to minutes, minutes to hours and at last he just fall asleep on the couch infront of the counter in dark noraebang

 

11:30PM

 

12:00AM

 

kring~ the door bell ringing saying that someone entering the place. yongguk didnt notice it and just sleep there peacefully onn the couch. one body walk wandering around the noraebang and suddenly sit behind yongguk. "uhmm hello?" He silently woke yongguk up. yongguk woke up and suddenly scream at that guy present.he startled "g-g-ghost?!!" yongguk crazily scared and his eyes widened. That person laugh. "h-hey. I'm not a ghost. I'm person. a human" he continued. Yongguk calmly sit again. he look up at the guy, tall, fair skin and blonde brown hair."when did you come here? w-why i didnt hear you?" yongguk throw a few question to him. That boy smile cheerfully "actaully I saw the notice infront saying this place need a part-time worker. so i just come in a see you sleeping there" he smile showing his white teeth and sweet dimple. yongguk look at him blankly "anyway, my name is choi junhong. you can call me zelo. I'm 19 years old" . He introduce himself. 

 

*yongguk pov*

This boy is srsly weird. When did he enter the shop? why im not heard anything? or did he really a ghost?! like what himchan and youngjae said. Okay~ try to act normal. he is human. not ghost. 

"hey zelo. so you working here now"

the boy smile cheerfully. "so! we have to make somthing to this noraebang. it look dark and creepy" he laugh. 

 


 

my second chapter just short. So, how is it? I hope you guys enjoy the story ^^