chapter1

BOY OF 0AM (Noraebang/ Karaoke Room)

*YONGGUK POV*

KRING ~~ *young,wild&free ringtone* 

yahh!! who the hell calling me at this time  *yawn* this is really annoying like seriously. The morning phone call is just too bad for me actually. I hate it. -Himchan calling- Ugh. what he want now. Lazily I pick up the phone "eo? what you want this early in morning" i asked him. "ya stupid! it 1:00 pm already. hey,now get ready and met me at the Hongdae street. I have smthing to tell" . "what is it so impor-" without i'm not yet finishing my words, he hang up the phone. I dont know why i being friend with person like this. ARGH!! woke up and take a bath and dress up with my black sweater,ripped jeans and red sneakers. 

 

"yahh~ where you off to? work or drunk again?" .Mom always annoyed me with all this question. "Im out to met himchan. bye~ see you" . "HEYY! DONT YOU EVER HANG OUT WITH THAT BASTARD AGAIN. HE RUIN YOU LIFE!!" Mom really hate it when I met himchan because he have nothing to gave me. I got no job and just wandering around the city doing nothing. But what can I do. I just have him and Youngjae in my life instead of busy twin and sisters.

 

After taking a bus about 15minutes to hongdae street and finally I arrive at himchan place. "yahh~ I really have smthing to tell you and it all about money. I have idea how to earn money. A lot of money" Himchan confidently told me. Annoyingly looking at him "what now? cheating people again? stealing or -" before i'm finishing my words he continue "im not that bad. actually my uncle have a noraebang. but he just left it bcause he never made a good business. But i trust we can make it. no i mean it you" he laugh and look at me "me?! why me?! i dont know how to make it" . This guy is srsly out of mind. "do you remember you not yet paid the money you borrow from my hyung. it quite a lot tho. he want you to pay by next month" he try to make me said yes. I have to say yes since i borrow a lot of money from his hyung and I really need money now. "okay fine! I made it. But im not sure if i can make it. dont hoping too much on me". 

 

we check out the karaoke room and it totally dirty and already being left for a very long time. Quite creepy and spider web everywhere. while we checking out the place suddenly himchan up to something "ya,guk ah. I heard people said this place is haunted. that why ppl run a business here never made it. every customer that come here will met a ghost at 12am from the last room" ! i dont know what the point he told me this. aishh. annoying. I wish i can punch him in his face. This is worst

 


 

How the first chapter? sorry for my broken english. Please subscribe and sorry again if im not making a good fanfics *bow* I'm new~