Adore U | Soonhooncheol

| 78-Carat | Seventeen Prompt Requests
ADORE U | SOONHOONCHEOL
Prompt for: weirdpersonlol

Ship: Soonhooncheol

Prompt: SoonHoonCheol ot3 in highschool!au with no angst(like seriously do yOU HEAR ME CRYING) where Soonyoung and Seungcheol are trying to win over Jihoon's heart but Jihoon can't choose and it ends with a happy ending with two of them sharing jihoon.
Author's note: Please forgive me for this one 

it is 11:30 at night where i live

i feel like cri

 


 

 

“Jihoonie, I’m hungry.” Soonyoung’s cheek hits the table with a smack.

 

“Go eat dust, you brat.” Jihoon bites down on his apple with a vicious crunch. “I’ve got a mouth to feed, and that mouth is mine.”

 

“Jihoonie.” Soonyoung gazes imploringly at his best friend. “I love you.”

 

“Yeah, right,” Jihoon says, not missing a beat. “You say that every time you need food.”

 

“No, really,” Soonyoung sighs, fluttering his eyelashes. “I really like you, Lee Jihoon.”

 

“Y-yeah, right,” Jihoon repeats, his forehead creasing. “Whatever. Go ask the beside me.”

 

“Seungcheol-hyung.” Soonyoung turns to their other best friend, Seungcheol, who is muttering gibberish at a math textbook. “You love me, don’t you?” He bats his eyelashes again, hoping to win over the heart of the senior.

 

“Umm,” Seungcheol says evasively, looking up. “I love Jihoon?”

 

Soonyoung nearly topples out of his chair.

 

Excuse me? Excuse me? Jihoon is mine????????????

 

Suddenly the tension in the air is as thick as the textbook in Seungcheol’s hands (seriously, Soonyoung does not want to be a senior. He’s happy being a careless sophomore).

 

Soonyoung squints at Seungcheol the same way that Seungcheol is squinting at the textbook. Seungcheol stares innocently back.

 

What a dolt.

 

Soonyoung rolls his eyes and waits for the pieces to click together. After a few moments, a lightbulb flicks on behind Seungcheol’s eyes.

 

“Oh! You… like… Jihoon… ohhhh.” Seungcheol scratches his head. “But me… also like Jihoonie?”

 

Oh, the game is on.

 

Jihoon nearly swallows his entire apple. “Uhh… guys?”

 

“Jihoon,” Soonyoung addresses seriously. “Who do you like better? Me or Seungcheol?”

 

“I-I hate both of you,” Jihoon splutters. “What is thi-”

 

“I’d be a great boyfriend,” Soonyoung says seriously. “I would carry your bags to school every day.”

 

“We don’t even go on the same bus!”

 

“Actually, I’d be a better boyfriend,” Seungcheol says indignantly. “I would buy Jihoonie bus passes.”

 

“I can buy them myself.”

 

“I would buy him flowers every day.” Soonyoung slams his hands down on the table like he’s a lawyer. Unfortunately, while food is not allowed in the courtroom, it is allowed in the cafeteria, and so a carton of milk splurges its contents onto Jihoon’s shirt.

 

“You !” Jihoon shrieks, scraping his chair back from the table. Seungcheol smirks at Soonyoung.

 

“You’re the , so I’m the smart...head?”

 

“You’re probably dumber than him,” Jihoon remarks drily. “Dumb and dumber.”

 

“Anyways.” Soonyoung looks over and gasps. “Oh my gosh, your shirt’s all dirty! I’ll get you a paper towel.”

 

“No, I will!”

 

Jihoon watches, rolling his eyes as the two boys run to the paper towel dispenser, jostling each other on the way.

 

Hnnn. What cuties.

 

 


 

 

“Here! Paper towel! You!” Soonyoung screams, shoving an entire roll of paper towel at Jihoon. “Clean! Yes?”

 

“Oh my god, Soonyoung,” Jihoon groans. Never mind I take it back they are not cute at all they are dumb as f-

 

“I’m better!” Seungcheol screams. He’s carrying-

 

He’s carrying four rolls of paper towels in his arms.

 

Goddammit.

 

“You know,” Jihoon says calmly, “if you both really like me, you can both date me.”

 

Seungcheol’s jaw drops, along with his paper towel rolls.

 

 


 

 

The next week, they’re sitting at the same table.

 

“Jihoonie, I’m hungry.” Soonyoung’s cheek hits the table with a smack, adding another bruise on top of the one from last week.

 

“Whatever.” Jihoon hands his apple over. “I’ve got enough food anyways.”

 

“Jihoonie!” Soonyoung sings, smiling sweetly at his boyfriend. “I love you.”

 

“Yeah, I know,” Jihoon says, not missing a beat. “...brat.”

 

“You know it,” Soonyoung sighs, fluttering his eyelashes. “I really like you, Lee Jihoon.”

 

“I know,” Jihoon repeats gruffly, hiding a smile. “Whatever. Go talk to the beside me.”

 

“Seungcheol-hyung.” Soonyoung turns to their other best friend, Seungcheol, who is drawing butts in a math textbook. “You love me, don’t you?” He bats his eyelashes again, hoping to again win over the heart of the senior.


“Yeah,” Seungcheol says absentmindedly, not looking up. “And Jihoonie, too!”