My Twenties | Jicheol

| 78-Carat | Seventeen Prompt Requests
MY TWENTIES | JICHEOL
Prompt for: Daydreams13

Ship: Jicheol

Prompt: school life or collegeau Jicheol with tutor!jihoon?

 


 

 

“So. The sine of fifteen is five?”

 

“Oh my god, Seungcheol.” Jihoon spins around fiercely in his chair. “You’ve got to be kidding me. You are in your twenties.”

 

“Why?” Seungcheol scratches his head. “I think this is hard. University is hard, okay?”

 

“We learned this in grade nine!” Jihoon cries out, exasperated. “How can you… whatever. I don’t care. Just press the button for sine on the calculator.”

 

Seungcheol’s awkward fingers roam over the surface of the calculator. “Umm… I can’t find it.”

 

Jihoon puts his hand over Seungcheol’s. Anger management techniques, Jihoon. “It’s… right… there.”

 

“That says ‘sin’, says Seungcheol, a completely serious look on his face.

 

“Oh my god.” Jihoon withdraws his hand. “I think I’m losing brain cells by having skin contact with you. Whatever, you’ll probably become five times smarter with just one of my brain cells.”

 

“Wait, that can happen?” Seungcheol panics, dropping the calculator. “Oh gosh, Jihoon, I’m sorry! I knew I shouldn’t have held that little kid’s hand! Now I’m gonna fail all of my classes.”

 

“I was joking, you ,” Jihoon snorts. “But from the looks of it, you’re probably still going to fail all of your classes.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you’re stupid,” Jihoon says tartly. “Now, press ‘sine’, then ‘fifteen’, then ‘equals’.”

 

Silence.

 

“You called me stupid.” Seungcheol’s eyes look suspiciously teary. “I’m upset.”

 

“Holy crap, you’re a total kid,” Jihoon grumbles. “Just press the buttons.”

 

“No!” Seungcheol sniffles. “I’m sad.”

 

Please don’t let me regret this decision. Jihoon sighs and turns around to face Seungcheol. “I’m sorry that I called you stupid.”

 

Seungcheol brightens up. “Kiss?”

 

“If I kiss you, will you do your homework?”

 

“Yesssss.”

 

Jihoon sighs and presses a quick peck to Seungcheol’s lips. “Now, do your homework.”

 

“When I finish it, will you kiss me again?”

 

Jihoon rolls his eyes. He’s never going to finish it anyways. “Sure.”

 

“Yay!”

 

Jihoon turns around to face his laptop, cheeks as pink as his hair. Obviously, his boyfriend is going to take forever to complete three of the exercises, so he might as well start on his essay. Just as his computer turns on, Seungcheol taps him on the shoulder.

 

“Jihoonie.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I’m done.”

 

“That’s real funny, Cheol.”

 

“No, really. I’m done.”

 

Jihoon turns back around and is met with a full set of completed exercises and a beaming Seungcheol. His jaw drops lower than Seungcheol’s grades.

 

“Wha- how-”

 

“I’m not stupid, Jihoonie.” Seungcheol grins sweetly at him.

 

“So you purposely… made mistakes… so that… I would tutor you?” Jihoon feels his blood pressure rising.

 

“Maybe?” Seungcheol says innocently. “Also, you owe me a kiss.”

 

“Ughhh, Choi Seungcheol!”