Homework...?

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ***= different pov/Time skip from now on until further notice (<-- me trying to sound smart) ;p Mari's Pov.                        

 

I looked at the clock to see that it was 7:00 I quickly got up trying not to wake anyone up while I got the clothes I had on yesterday and looked outside to see that the storm had stopped I slowly slipped put the front door and ran outside 

*** Time skip brought to you by LOVE***

I slowly sliped into my seat I had this class on my frist day but I didn't make it because of "Jin" I sighed slightly before focusing on the teacher Mr."hi students I'm glad you made it back and hopefully you did your homework I know what you may be thinking but all you had to do was memorize a song and you had an extra day "  omg stupid Jin you're so lucky I have a photographic memory  "well where do we start " the teacher said looking around the room "how about Mr.Park " I sighed before going up to the front of the class " http://youtu.be/2Nw3p8qKJ9E I started out with the rapping until a due by the name of "Taeyong" came along and helped him a bit by rapping along with me and rapping on the parts he needed to sing ( jimin was dissappointed though it wouldn't seem like it he wanted to be the dude to save Mari and help him with his homework). After the song ended Taeyong smiled and winked at me before taking his seat that was when the teacher had to yell at the fangirling students. 

Mari rushed  into the lunchroom trying to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter