Chanyeol

Would You ..

Every day was the same day, not even once I felt different. I want to feel something that I never feel before, something like... love?

 

 

Love? Isn't love is really hurt? Why everyone in the world want to feel some love? Sometimes love can be really sweet but sometimes it can be really... hurt... why?

 

 

Chanyeol is a person that nobody can ever understand. Sometimes he will be really quiet and sometimes he will be really noisy.

 

 

He have a lot of friends, and fans. He is a popular boy at SM High School. Everyone knows who are Park Chanyeol.

 

 

Park Chanyeol is a happy virus. He always being nice to everyone but sometimes he will be really bad. *Oppss* not sometimes but everytime.

 

 

Every girls including boys interest on Park Chanyeol because he is gentleman. But, unfortunately for all the girls, because Park Chanyeol is gay!

 

 

He realize that he is gay when he was kid, he always love to see boy's smile, boy's laugh. Even since then, he realize that he was gay.

 

 

But nobody knows that he was gay, not even his close friend. He always pretending that he was straigh because he didn't want to ruined his popularity.

 

 

But all of his close friends was gay! So, why didn't he just admit to his friends that he was gay too? Because he want to wait until someone that can interest himself, come.

 

 

Park Chanyeol come from rich family. Well, everyone knows who Mr Park from FireLight Company! And he is Chanyeol's father. 

 

 

And that was a reasons why he didn't want to fall in love until now, because he afraid that he/she just want his money, not him. He want to wait for an angle to come and he will love him (of course him because he was gay!) 

 

 

CHARACTER

 

Byun Baekhyun

  • 16 years old
  • cheerful person
  • he love to make everone laugh and smile
  • he always pretending that he happy even if he's not okay!

 

Park Chanyeol

  • 17 years old
  • happy virus and bad boy 
  • he want to find his true love 
  • he always fight for everythings that he want, even if the person is his own father.

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

I'm sorry for short update again! I'm really sorry... but this chapter and baekhyun's chapter was their introduction. 

I will use ot12 but I don't have idea to write their character, but it was okay right? the main charater's introduce first....

I'll try make their character, maybe for next chapter or else...

Sorry if there was wrong grammar or typoo :D

 

And I edit about EXO High School to SM High School because something come out, I'm sorry if you confuse XD

 

And thanks a lot to~~

saraEXO501

kechiq22

because deign to subscribe my story <3

 

Comment, Subscribe :) Upvote? ily guys <3

 

And hey, how was exo Winter Special Album? omg I can't stop listening to this song from last night! Sing for you was really sad, I'm crying non-stop... That song make me remember to my friends from my old school :'( I miss them so much.. We lost contact :( ..... I hope one day I can meet them again....

And for unfair song!!! OMG I'm very excited.... because that song same what chanbaek through... hehe ... maybe they compose unfair song together... *creepy smile*