Chapter Two

Exo Doll *hiatus*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The New Home

 Written: 01/27/2016

_____________________________________________________

Days flew by and next thing Gayun know it was a week. Gayun was getting nervous just thinking about how it's going to be in the house with exo. The manager notice the poor girl action,"Gayun, come on they don't bite...... well not that I know." laughing at his own joke, Fightening Gayun making her frigid around like she see a ghost almost falling down the stairs, "Listin Gayun, things going to be alright, you just going to have to a few anti-fan but exo going to be there for you", all Gayun could do is nod hoping that the older male see that she understand the the near future, so as she hops in the car black van to head out to the store to get the supplies for the surpise.

An hour went by and Gayun was in front of exo apartment door holding a big pink poki dots ribbon bow, turning around to see manager giving him the 'im not ready' look."Don't give me that look. I feel bad enough to have to let you stay with these boys" mumbling locking the door. As she walked inside she could not help but smell of vinilla hit her nose welcoming her to her new home. While GaYun in her own world, the manager was just fixing the big box for GaYun to surprise the handsome boys. "Now listen GaYun" said the tall man, getting GaYun out her daze "you can decreate the box, however you want, but when I text you letting you know that we are downstair. You have to be ready to go... okay?" GaYun jus nod her head walking around,and that made manager exit the room. GaYun decided to continue looking around until she stop at a photo of the boys 'Hope they like me' as said in her mind, she decided not to waste anymore time and went to put colorful stickers on the box.

 

SM DANCE STUDIO TIME: 9:27 p.m

 

 


"Mannager hyung sure is late, you sure you texted him that we are done with practices?" "I'm pretty sure I did Chanyeol, maybe he stuck in triffic" "hm ooh hey Suho, he could have got his lady friend that we met yesterday" Chen said as he started messing around with phone " she was nice" he add. Igroring Chen they didnt noticed that 30 minute has pass until the familiar black van pull up, as they were getting in Suho could help but nottcie the weird behavior the manager "Hyung, is there something the matter?" "Nothing just so busy with work that I lost track of time." saying that he starts the car and pull off," Ahh~ is head boss making some changes for you?" " Oh there are some changes, but not just for me." mumble as he heads to the apartment.

 

As they got the block of the apartment a street light  has happen to stop them, which save the manager some time to text GaYun, as doing so Suho who was next was starting to get worried "Hyung. it's green." looking up he pull off " Manager zHyung, is there something wrong, is ti your lady from before?" Chen ask with a smirk on his face "WHAT?! NO, listen I'm going to to drop you off, you guys eat and dowhat you want cause tomorrom is a day-off" saying that as he park his car in front of the apartment "Really!! YES!! IM SLEEPING ALL DAY!!" Beakhyun shouted as hope out of the car.

 

 

AT THE APARTMENT TIME: 9:27 p.m

 

GaYun finally finsh decreating the box, as she was waitingfor reponds the manager. GaYun couldnt help but look around her new ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter