Chapter One

Exo Doll *hiatus*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The New Start

Written: 12/10/2015 Edited: 1/31/2016

_____________________________________________________

 

 

 Looking up at the pure blue sky with white puffy clouds that can tell everyone imagination. Makes Gayun feel at ease untill she heard the sound of the birds chirping in the moring, hoping that others will hear. As she stare at the bird, she did not; however, notice a dear friend of hers sat beside her, Yunnie~~ why are we at the park so early said the dear friend while pouting.

Gayun ignore her friend and just stared at the bird as if they wanted to tell her something. Slowly as minutes passes Hana decided to speak once again, "Yunnie, you should come with me to work. I promise everyone will love you, and also you meet tons of people". GaYun pause for a moment "Will they just think I will get in the way? I don't want to cause trouble." Said as she was looking down. Knowing that GaYun was trying to get away from going to work with her Hana had idea " How about you come work with me, Yunnie I know you don't have a job, and you say that you help with the rent but I don't want to think about you finding a job that would mess up your life. So just come work with me, it'll be fun and I can look after you there, so what do you say?"

"Fine, I'll come but just because you are my best friend and I don't want you to worry". With that all Hana could is smile and grab GaYun hand "Great! Come on we're going now"! Being pulled along " Don't you go to work at 9?" Said the long hair girl. As walking in they were shop my tall handsome male. "Ahh, Youngjin this is GaYun, my friend. I was wondering if you can get her a job here as well." Hana said giving the male the puppy's eyes as GaYun hide behind her back.

 "I can see what I can do, but as for you Hana you need to get work I heard you didn't finish yesterday assignment I gave you. As for the short girl come with me." GaYun followed the tall man the elevator, pressing to go to the 25th floor. " Listen when we get to the office don't say anything let me do the talking okay?" All GaYun could was nod, starting to do what he told her to do early. As they got out of the elevator walking to a big door that say 'CEO'. Youngjin knocks on the door and heard someone say come in, as they were walking in GaYun sees a man where a expensive suit who is most likely the CEO. GaYun was getting scared, but Youngjin was the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter