Death

Chained to the other side

When I was young, my mom always read the same story to me every night on my birthday. She said that I have to remember every detail of it in case the main character in there and I share the same destiny. She told me that there is only one copy of that book in this world and one copy in another world far beyond this galaxy. When I was young, my mom always read the same story to me every night on my birthday. She said that I have to remember every detail of it in case the main character in there and I share the same destiny. She told me that there is only one copy of that book in this world and one copy in another world far beyond this galaxy. Just before I entered middle school, my mom disappeared all of a sudden followed by my dad's death after 2 months, and I was left to my aunt's care. I asked my aunt, Ailee, about my mom's disappearance and my dad's death but she asked me to wait for the right time, and refused to tell me the reason until I graduated from highschool. On that very night, the words that escaped from was... "I have no idea about your mom's disappearance, no one knows what happened to her, not even your grandpa, but I will tell you what I know with your dad's death." My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat when I heard her words. I was waiting for this like forever, but a part of me doesn't want to hear it. It's like someone's telling me to run away before its too late. But they are my parents, it's my duty to know what happened to them so I looked my aunt in the eyes, signalling her that I was ready, and listened very carefully. "When your father died, we conducted an autopsy of his body, he was way healthier than any human being that the doctor in charge ever examined, he assured me that your dad should have lived a very long life with his body conditions, he found no possible cause of death, no other complications other than..." She paused for a moment, breathed deeply, and continued. "He possessed two hearts and more than 700,000,000,000,000 neurons, his intelligence surpassed that of any living creature that ever existed in this planet."

~

This is just a prologue of the story, hope you guys enjoy ^^