CHAPTER #2 TEASER

Catboy Intervention

The banging just kept on going, getting louder and louder with each passing second. Whoever was at the door wasn't going away any time soon, and the person they were looking for wasn't even in the house.

 

Chen was sitting in a corner of the living room, trying to block the sound by covering his cat ears, but the incessant pounding on the door easily crept into Chen's head, which only made Chen cry hader.

 

When this had happened in the past, the night always ended with Chen crying on the floor, along with all kinds of pain.

 

"Xiumin, I swear, if you don't open this door in five seconds, I'm going to tear it down just to yell at your stupid face!" 

 

Chen's trembling increased as the words trickled into his head. Only one thought was flying around the catboy's head.

 

"Xiumin, where are you?! Please, help me..."

 


 

Xiumin ran out of the cafe, a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.

 

Never mind the fact that Luhan had invited him for a friendly get-together, and the doe-eyed boy just had to bring Sehun along. The couple then made out the entire time he was there, Xiumin then deciding to silently excuse himself from the happy couple each other's faces off.

 

As he was walking through the park, he thought about all the stuff going on in his life.

 

He still didn't understand why Luhan broke up with him five months ago. They had a great thing, and everyone they knew thought they would be together the longest out of their group of friends, maybe even long enough to get married someday.

 

Obviously, that wasn't happening.

 

The longer he thought about it, Xiumin realized he was silently crying bitter tears at how everything turned out. He finally had something good in his life, and fate decided to be cruel and rip it away from him. In the form of a younger, bratty boy who had the physique of a noodle.

 

Xiumin was so lost in his thoughts, he didn't even realize his cell phone was buzzing over and over again...


 

So, yeah, I can explain.

 

Carnegie rehearsals are kicking my still. So much to do, we're never gonna be ready in time, they say. We need all the practice we can get, they say.

 

I'm gonna drop dead before Spring Break even starts, let alone be able to get on the plane to go to New York.

 

Also, I'm not close to being done with this chapter, and on top of this, other stories need some serious love.

 

So, I'm just gonna leave you lovely readers with this......oh, and this is only for the second chapter.

 

I'm gonna drop bombs in later chapter. Hehe, you all be ready.

 

Okay, I need sleep now. Desperately. Good night.

 

~~~~~~~bubble1765