What happened?

Friendship or Love?

"Every problem has its own reason." 

 
New year has ended, 
School starting again,
Who likes school? 
Well, if you one of those who study  at this school maybe you will like it.
Because,
Trouble Maker is there.
 
 

 

"Hey, ah— jinjja? does the air conditioner off? Why is this place so hot?" Jung Ilhoon complains,
"Maybe, because hot girl over there? Kekekekekeke~" Yook Sungjae pointing a girl who sit in front of them, trying to hold her cry.
 
"Hot? Are you kidding bro? My lunch box even looks MORE good and MORE hot than her! HAHAHAHA!" all the student in class laughing really hard, meanwhile that girl is crying and running left the class.
 
Yeah, Yook Sungjae and Jung Ilhoon are one of seven members in Trouble Maker, the biggest and the coolest group in their school. 
Trouble Maker is a group with seven members who are handsome, cool, good in singing, good in modeling, good in fighting, and good in bullying.
Their parents really rich, and really influence in school. 
All the girls trying to attractive them and get their attention, even the girls know the boys in TM really playboy, they are still try to be their girlfriends and one of their many many many ex.
 
except Yook Sungjae.
He never gets dating rumour, hitting on girls or something like that.
Nobody know who is his cursh.
But, in the past Sungjae has a girlfriend, Her name is Kim Sohyun. They are never fighting. Their relationship are really really really sweet. Everybody jealous of them. 
But, one day they stop calling each other, stop from everything. No one in school know what happened before, except their bestfriends.
 
Although trouble maker is really popular, they get some hate from a girls.
She is  Kim So Hyun.
It's not like she is  hate TM without any reason,
She hates TM because TM suddenly change and start to bullying people. the Old TM not did that stuff.
 
"BRAK!"
"Ah, not again." Jung ilhoon sighs
"Yook Sungjae-ssi, Jung Ilhoon-ssi. Could you please STOP bullying ryumi?" 
"Ah, miss Sohyun. We are not bullying her, she cry without any reason, right Mr.Yook?" Ilhoon answers her in bright smile, looks like everything okay and nothing happened before.
"Ah,yes." 
 
Everyone in school knows, Sungjae and Sohyun now like cat and dog.  they are more like water and oil who can't be together. But, sungjae never debated with sohyun, he always silent and let sohyun talks all by herself.
 
"Let's forget it miss sohyun, we are never going to do that again, okay? Lets leave Sungjae" 
 
-
"Sohyun really beautiful, if she dont get that attitude. Aish— she is so annoying and beautiful at the same time." Jung Ilhoon Complains,
"Uh-hm"
"Ah, don't you think hoonie always say Sohyun is beautiful?" Eunkwang said, "yeah, is this called love with enemy?" Minhyuk laugh, others response with laugh too. But Sungjae is quiet.
"Man, come on—laugh. What happened? Are you getting ur period?" Eunkwang said while other laughing. "He is very sensitive when we talked about sohyun, right? Kekeke~" peniel added. "Hng? Ah what did you said before? Let's meet tomorrow, i am not in my right minda and i am really tired. I think i am sick." Sungjae said and leave to go home with his pokerface.
 
Tomorrow, 10:30 at school.
SungJae POV
 
"Ah you came! Don't you have a clock in your house bro? Don't you know you've late 2 hours and 30 minutes?"ilhoon said.  All of my friends greeting me. "Sarcastic." I said to ilhoon and laughing. "It's like you don't know sungjae and sungjae don't know you. As expected sungjae and ilhoon. The man who always late and the sarcastic man." Changsub said and laugh. 
"Let's go to canteen. I am hungry." I walk to canteen and my friends following me.
 
"Yookssi, you're rich and all and u just go to school to eat? Ah as expected yook sungjae" ilhoon complaining,again.
"I know you are never studies and smart bro, we are all the same. Lazy,but the different is you having those brain while we don't." I replied ilhoon's complains, yeah. He is very smart but never study. He is our bank of answer. 
"Bromance~ iljae~ iljae~" our fans are fansgirling now. We  known as IlJae, because our cute relationship, it's not like i am gay or something like that but i and ilhoon really close. So the girls call me and ilhoon iljae.
 
I buy some hot soup and Sohyun pass by so the hot soup is 
spill.
 
"Don't you have eyes, mr.yook sungjae?" So hyun sees me with her evil eyes, "yes i do. should i apologize?" I reply her with eviltone. 
Now,people at canteen suddenly quiet and hope we don't fight each other, 
 
"Sohyunnie! Aish! What happened?" Her friends, sooyoung or joy now came to her. Aish, 
"This boy with his good attitude make me like this and now ask me should he says sorry or not, so what do you think?" Ah, she answer me with sarcas too? Fine then. 
"S-sungjaessi, i-i think you should say sorry or—" 
 
Joy POV
"S-sungjaessi, i-i think you should say sorry or—" i didn't done my words and now he leaves! He left like nothing happened. As usual, the Yook Sungjae.
"Sungjae won't say sorry. Save your energy, Joy. He is Sungjae, not uri YookDuck." Sohyun give him sarcastic. Sungjae stop walking for a while and start walking again. 
 
"Ya-yah! Sungjae-ya! " all of his friends follow him.
"Are you okay? " i ask Sohyun, my bestfriend. We are bestfriend since 5th grade. 
"Of course, you know who is sohyun right? The strong girl~kekekekkee~" 
"You should change your uniform, i bring extra uniform" 
"Ahh, you are so kind my wife~~" she laugh and take my hand to the class. Yes, our friendship is like that. She is very kind, i really happy to meet friends like her.
 
She's been my friends when i transferred to this school at fifth grade. She is the only one who wants to be friends with me even though i don't greet her first. 
 
We've always in the same class. She always talk anything with me, about her family, her this, her that, even her boyfriend at that time, Yook Sungjae.
 
— To Be Continue
 
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH ㅠ^ㅠ. English is not my first language so yeah~ i hope you can understand and like it :3 
Btw if you don't understand what i wrote you can ask me ㅠ^ㅠ    I know my story is bad and my english is  worse ㅠ^ㅠ i will study and improve my english! '3' i am newbie so please acc my mistake!^^
 
Comment about my story! Why do you think Sungjae and Sohyun break up and suddenly stop being friends? Why why why?~ 
 
Continue?
Thankyou!xoxo
-duckssi