Uncovered

Friendship or Love?

Friendship or Love — Chapter 2 : uncovered

 
Sungjae POV
 
I open my eyes, "ah, morning again?" Then i stand up and drink a glass of water. After that, i go to the downstair of my home. "Where is mom and dad?" I asked my housekeeper, she is Aunty Min, i like to call her aunty because she's like my own aunty. She's very kind, always there for me when my mom and dad always busy with their stuff. "Ah, they are already go somewhere for work, maybe." Aunty answer me with her kind smile. "Again? Oh.. As usual" i eat my breakfast and go to the school.
 
Ilhoon POV - 07.30 AM, In front of school
 
"Jung Ilhoon!" I turn back to see who called me, "Oh,Joy! Wae?" I see Joy running to chase me and talk to me. "What about have dinner together today?" Joy asked me and smile, "for what? I will eat dinner together with Sungjae today." 
"It's okay if you don't want because the secret is for your sake so. Bye!~" Joy run and leave me.
 
Secret?
 
"YAAA PARK SOOYOUNGG!" I run to chase her, "o-okay dinner today! Where and when?" This girl really know how to deal with me. "Today at cafe infront of my house. 7pm. If you late, then i will take the big secret~ bye!" She run to school.
 
Then suddenly someone pat my shoulder, "ilhoonie~ who's that? From her back i can say that's she is beautiful~" hyunsik come this early?! Lucky he only saw Joy's back. 
"Aish, only a fans, forget it." I hope he doesn't recognize that she is Joy, "let's go wait for others in school,sik" 
 
Sungjae POV - 08.00 AM
 
"Whoah! the Yook Sungjae come at 08.00 AM? Are you mr.sungjae?" Eunkwang asked me this stupid again, he always been stupid. Yeah, that our Kwangie. "I came because some rumour~" i sit in my chair, beside Ilhoon. "That rumour who says  our bestfriends with his visual get a girl~ omo omo why dont you tell us?" Ilhoon is so weird nowadays, because that girls?
 
Ilhoon POV
It's just 30 minutes ago and now rumour spread so freakin fast and now sungjae knows it. "What girl man? It's just a fans!" I hope he trust me this time. "Wow~ who's this gorgeous fans who brave enough to make a chitchat with our cold-ilhoonie?" I admit it, this time sungjae's so smart asdfghjkkl. "WHOAAAA!" Hyunsik shows us something. . . . It is a pic of me chasing joy. But from the back, thanks god. "See? Come on man, we are friendsss! Who is that lovely girls who take our ilhoonie heart?~ i envy you~" "ILHOONIE EVEN CHASE HER OMG SO SWEET,HAHAHA"
 
meanwhile, in another class..
JOY POV
 
"YA!" I scream in the middle of class. "Who's THAT PERSON WHO SPREAD THIS -RUMOUR?" Everyone look at me with what-happened-look. 
"m-me.." i see some boys stand up. "DON'T YOU DARE TELL IT TO SOHYUN AND ILHOON AND HIS GANGS!" 
"What happen,joy? What happen with ilhoon and his gang?"  Sohyun walked into the classroom, looking confused. 
 
"So..the girl with ilhoon is park..sooyoung?" I see Minhyuk, Ilhoon friends who in the same class with me walked into the classroom, behind Sohyun.
"Girl with ilhoon?" Sohyun asks him, "you are close with him?" Minhyuk asks me, "i-i don't!" 
 
"Yeah! I see her and ilhoon chit-chat and laughed together in front of school!" That annoying boys, because of him, Sohyun knows that i close with ilhoon.
"Don't you said before, you hate them?" Sohyun asked me. 
 
 "Just say it! You have special relationship with ilhoon,right?!" I see Min Ah, the annoying girl in my class. I hate her, because she is annoying and she likes ilhoon verymuch. "I sick seeing you act like hate ilhoon, but you have special relationship, right!" She continue it.
 
"What kind of relationship you have with ilhoon?" Sohyun said.
 
— To Be Continue
 
Spoiler Chapter 3 : Flashback of Sungjae memories about Sohyun! ㅠ^ㅠ mumumuu flashbackkk
 
Sorry if this chapter is can not be understood~ i am really sorryy!ㅠ^ㅠ 
Please read my fanfic until the last chapter! Hope you like it!
Please subscribe my fanfic, 
 
loveyou readers-nim!
-duckjaexx