TL 1

Tough Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At EXO’s waiting room:

“EXO, 30 minutes until you perform.” The staff reminded them.

“Ne. They’re all ready. They’re just retouching the make-up of the other members.” Answered by their manager who was near the door.

“Hyung, where are Sehun, Chen and Baekhyun?” asked by the leader towards Xiumin. Well the three members are not in their waiting room and Suho is already stressed on what they are up to.

“Ah, I heard them talking a while ago. They are playing hide and seek outside because they are already bored.” Answered by the unicorn who’s busy playing with his phone.

“If I know, they’re lurking outside looking for a prospect since there are some girl group here.” Said by the giant who’s busy looking at his instagram – well, rather he’s busy stalking HER.

“Kyungsoo, you have to wake up Kai already. We don’t want him looking like he just woke up when we perform.” Suho who ordered Kyungsoo kept walking around their waiting room. Kai is sleeping at Kyungsoo’s lap. The kid is obviously tired so they let him take a nap but since they only have a few minutes left they have to wake him up already. Kyungsoo kept on nudging Kai when the three missing persons enter their waiting room looking perplexed.

“Chanyeol! /Hyungs! / Guys!” The three simultaneously called their other members to get their attention. Suho who is a worry wart went to them to ask if they are okay but they dismissed him and went in the middle of the room to talk.

“While we were playing, I saw three waiting rooms situated at different corners of this place that have a note saying authorized person only but I got curious because I saw some YG dancers entered those room. So I called the two so we could look through the rooms.” Uttered by Chen with utmost curiosity in his voice.

“And we’re almost there but the PD stopped us and got a bit mad because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter