Namjoon

I Don't Want You To Be My Eomma!

NAMJOON


Today’s the cleaning day. Jin looks around the dorm excitedly.

 

 

“How wonderful! We can finally throw way trash and live like actual human beings!” He chirps.

 

 

A loud crash sounds from Namjoon’s room, and Jin slams his forehead with his hand.

 

“I don’t mind chucking the six out of the dorm either.”

 

 

Jin hurries over to Namjoon’s and Jungkook’s room. Namjoon is on the bed, clutching his foot.

 His broom lies haphazardly on the floor. A glass vase, or what used to be one, lies shattered on the ground.

 

 

Jins eyes widen. “Yah! Namjoon! Throw me the broom!” 

 

Namjoon tosses the broom to Seokjin, who clears the floor of any stray glass pieces. 

He throws them in the trash and returns to Namjoon, a first aid kit in his hands.

 

 

“Can’t you be more careful? Honestly, Namjoon-ah. You really are the God of Destruction!”

Jin says, while examining Namjoon’s foot.

 

 

“Hyung! That’s mean!” He retorts. 

 

Jin helps Namjoon to the bath, where they wash the cut. They walk out and Jin elegantly throws

 Namjoon on the bed. Namjoon hisses in pain. But Jin don't give a damn.

 

 

Jin sighs. He’s been doing that quite often nowadays. He starts dressing Namjoon’s wound. 

 

“I’m sorry, hyung” Namjoon hangs his head down.

 

 

Jin just laughs. “Namjoon-ah, don’t be sad! It was my fault, for putting something fragile in this room! 

Anyway, you can do something else, like folding the laundry, seeing that you shouldn’t walk now.”

 

“Thanks, hyung.” Namjoon says.

 

 

Jin carries an enormous pile of washed clothes and dumps it in front of the injured male.

 

“Now do your work” Jin motioned to the pile.

 

“Wah, Jin-hyung! You’re really dependable”

 

 

Jin chortles. “Well, that’s why I’m your Eomma”

 

 

Namjoon looks up.

 

 

“But I don’t want you to be my Eomma”

 

 


HEEEY

I have a feeling I might finish this off today,

seeing that it's a very simple plot.

Well, thank you all for reading!

Kiha