Epilogue

Regardless...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung has never been this happy in his life. When JB said he was willing to accept his baby, he never imagined how much he meant it.

Since Jinyoung could no longer travel in his condition, JB made sure everything’s settled before the baby comes especially when they’re in a foreign country. “First things first,” JB says, “We’ll rent a place near the hospital.”

And when Jinyoung stepped into their 3-bedroom condominium unit, he was surprised to find a nursery, painted in powder blue. He also noticed happy stars and rainbow stickers surrounding the walls, obviously JB’s personal touch.

“I can’t believe you did this for me and for this little kiddo here.” Jinyoung already feels like crying. Being pregnant just makes him extra emotional.

“I’m glad you like it.” JB hugs Jinyoung from behind, settling his arms on Jinyoung’s round tummy, rubbing it lightly.

“I want to always make this baby see that the Earth is a happy place to be in,” JB says as he plants a kiss on Jinyoung’s cheek.

“Yah hyung, stop it. You are going to make me cry—wait, if Yugyeom is staying on the other room and this is the nursery, then does it mean we are sharing the same room?” Jinyoung turns around to face JB with a very perplexed expression.

JB then gives him a naughty grin, “Thought I’d reward myself for a job well done with renovating this place. What better prize would there be than getting you to bed?”

“Yah! I’m 7 months pregnant. How can you even think of those things!? We never even did it back before when I wasn’t—” Jinyoung is now blushing red.

JB raises his hands up to surrender, “I’m kidding. I just want to stay with you 24/7. There are two twin beds in that room. Of course, I’m sticking with my promise of marrying you first, before we do it.”

Jinyoung smiles sadly, “But it doesn’t matter now, does it? With me getting pregnant—

“Hey stop.” JB holds onto Jinyoung’s face to look at him properly, “Though I’m no longer your first, it doesn’t mean it’s less special. I love you and you love me and when that day comes, I promise it would be magical.”


 

 

 

 

A week later, BamBam invites Jinyoung to a dinner party in a seafood restaurant to meet some of their relatives who visited from Canada. To their surprise, they meet JB’s biggest nemesis, Ravi.

“Ravi, I didn’t know you were family with the Bhuwakul?”

“I can say the same.” Ravi lifts a glass of beer to toast. JB ignores him.

“Oh Uncle Ravi is a distant relative.” BamBam explains. “I— I didn’t know you two know each other, JB hyung.”

“He’s an old friend.” Ravi announces.

“I wouldn’t exactly categorize you as one.” JB is obviously not happy with his presence. Jinyoung is quick to solve the problem, “How about we get dessert?”

“Oh wow Jinyoung! I never knew you were pregnant?” Ravi looks really surprised.

“Shut it.” JB cuts him off before he can say anything else. He helps Jinyoung up so they can leave the table, away from the devil.

“Well, when you were away for so long, I thought JB moved on. I saw him with some girl far too many times uhm, what was her name again?” Ravi calls out.

Jinyoung stops in his tracks, looking at JB like he saw a ghost.

“I thought, ‘at last Jinyoung dumped him finally.’ But then again, JB looked so happy with the girl so I thought probably it was the other way around.”

“Jinyoung, don’t listen to him.”

“W-we weren’t together at that time, it’s okay.” Jinyoung forces a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter