Malevolent

The Monsters In Us


Her jaw ached, fingers trembling as she wondered why, why did she let him torture her like this?

"Pathetic," he spat out, face twisted into a look of disgust, his sharp claws digging into the hollow of her cheeks.

Black blood dripped down her cheeks alike to her tears, staining her white gown a ghastly shade.

She could feel the painful sting, a complete contradiction towards the trails of sparks and pleasure filled tingles his touch would leave.

Her knees had collapsed beneath her, slamming with a sharp crack onto the wooden floors while he stood towering over her trembling form with a malicious smirk on his handsome features.

The members from his pack watched with eager eyes to see what would become of their undead Alpha's vampire mate.

"H-h-hunter," she whimpered out his name, feeling tears collect, trembling fingers catching onto his warm hands, sliding past the long claws that were embedded into her flesh.

"Don't ing call my name, monsters like you aren't worthy of that," he snarled out, lips curled in anger and distaste as his claws retracted from her flesh, her blood staining his fingers black.

She gasped sharply as her skin slowly knit back together, eyes blinking blankly when his body casted a shadow over her face.

She had quickly learned that any wound her soul mate bestowed upon her did not heal quickly like her others, it still oozed blood and burned like the sun.

She supposed, it was the mate bonds doing.

How could he hurt her like this?

His fist slammed straight onto her face again and again, busting her soft lips open and breaking her nose in the process with a nasty crunch.

She had never been abused like this before and she didn't understand why she let herself suffer this way.

The bond dragged and constricted her when he laughed, choking her off until she was clawing pathetically at her neck.

It hurt her and she didn't understand why he didn't feel the pain like she did.

The other werewolves were laughing, mocking and pointing their fingers at her as she wildly tried to gasp in air through her burning lungs.

She didn't even see it coming when he had bent down to her level, his warm breath hot against her freezing cheeks.

Then suddenly, she could see his claws shine when he flexed his fingers, daring her to move from her position with a deathly glare.

But she was stunned still, unable to process anything when his hands came out the other side of her abdomen.

Her blood rained upon his face, the dark droplets making him monstrous in her eyes.

No real man would hurt his mate.

No real man that she loved would do that.

In the end, her death meant his salvation.

But, how could someone already dead die?

Her own blood tasted like death as it came oozing from , dripping out of in terrifying amounts.

He smirked, a wild look of bloodlust aimed in her direction.

He was no longer that handsome man that she had met.

No.

He was a terrifying monster.

A beast with no heart.

He was no mate of hers.

Never.

"I accept your rejection, Alpha Hunter Rhodes, of the Crescent Pack. You are no longer any mate of mine."

.
.
.