Chapter 3

A Billion Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This Chapter is dedicated to @rhe3a_1891 for being my first subscriber :) This not much but thank you :)

A/N: Hi Everyone!! *Waves frantically* 

Miss me?

Guess Not...

You did? Good to hear, I missed you too whoever you are :)

Back to story:

Myungsoo noticed that WooHyun looked dull during the whole routine and also during vocal practices. He tried starting a conversation with him but was brushed off. He wanted to know what was going on with WooHyun to behave like this.

Once practice ended and everyone was allowed to go back to their dorms, Myungsoo spotted WooHyun mechanically packing his duffel bag and walked up to him but then he ducuded to talk to him later since they both share a room. But he kept glancing at WooHyun the whole ride to the dorms nonetheless.

________

They were to debut in a little less than a year and their group was to be called SHINee. This reminded all the five boys of their old times. Their were to make their debut with a mini album called 'Replay' with a song called 'Noona You're so Pretty'. All of them liked the song for it was a great song with a really cheerful beat. That was their title song and their were making preparations to promote this song. All five of them were excited for their debut but the person who was most excited was JongHyun because Key hadn't left and was one step closer to forgiving him or at least thats what he thought.

Key still hadn't stopped being cold to him though but he believed that it'll pass.

They were to begin their dance practice in another fifteen minutes but the group's maknae (meaning youngest member) was already dancing in full flow. The maknae was the group's dancing machine and they were proud of him.

Before that had to start dancing, JongHyun decided to talk to Key. He walked up to where Key was sitting.

"Hey Key" Called JongHyun a little slowly.

"Hey" said Key looking up from what he was doing. He wasn't smiling but he wasn't giving off that cold vibe either. 

JongHyun was pleasantly surprised.

"Um......What are you doing" asked JongHyun a little a awkwardly.

Key mover his jacket from the bench to make place for JongHyun to sit. He was holding some paper origami shape that looked like a swan in his hand. 

"Origami" shrugged Key "WooHyun once said that it helps to keep you calm when you're nervous"

"It works well then?" asked JongHyun. Key nodded in response. Since they were now civil, JongHyun decided to make an attempt at being friends again.

"So you wanna hang out after practice at the arcade.............Like the old times?" asked JongHyun. He felt Key get stiff next ti him.

"Dont overstep your boundaries JongHyun" said Key measuredly "And old times? What old times? i only remember you ditching me. Nothing else" said Key coldly.

"EVERYONE PRACTICE IS ABOUT TO START" Said their choreographer and Key went to his position without even glancing at JongHyun. Silently, with his down, Jjong went to his position and began dancing to their routine.

_______

Once they reached their dorms, Myungsoo dumped his bag at the foot of his bed. Parallel to his bed was WooHyun's bed and he did the same as Myungsoo.

"I want the bathroom first" said WooHyun nonchalantly and took a towel and change of clothes into the bathroom.

Myungsoo wondered why he was like this. He silently hoped it wasn't Key.He didn't hate Key or anything but Myungsoo always felt jealous by the fact that Key could just make WooHyun happy or sad as easily as snapping his fingers while Myungsoo had to try really hard to make WooHyun laugh even half as much as he does when he with Key.

Meanwhile in the shower, WooHyun was thinking about what Key had said. He remembered the phone call with Key before.

"Hello WooHyun?"

"Key?"

"I have something to tell you"

"What is it?"

"I told Manager-nim that I will be with JongHyun. And I'm also being more civil with him so it will be easy to hide our discomfort in front of the media"

"That's......... Great, I suppose"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter