one

still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“You – an idol?” His boss asks and laughs, though not unkindly. Seunghyun probably could’ve done, his boss thinks, because even here with a hair net on and his sleeves rolled up, Seunghyun oozes charm. He’s never heard him sing but sometimes he dances around the restaurant when there are only a few customers, and he’s handsome too, despite that line he shaved through his eyebrow and the ear piercings. “Okay, okay. Sure.” He pauses for a moment like he doesn’t know if he should continue. “But since you decided against it–” Seunghyun throws him a joking look of distaste.

“ –How much money do you have now?”
  
Gwangju is a pretty small city comparatively and Seunghyun's district in Gwangju is even smaller, and though he’s never lived anywhere else Seunghyun’s sure that it’s harder like that. Everyone knows everyone and their dreams, and if you don’t succeed no one will mention it to you but they’ll surely talk amongst themselves. And then eventually you’ll hear anyway about how you’ve let everyone down.

Seunghyun's dream is to open a restaurant of his own, has already apologised to his boss because the food’s not that good here, you know people only come for me right? I’m handsome (and his boss laughs because Seunghyun, you’re the chef) and has being trying hard to save up enough to do it. He has a business model ready, even, because he’s good at stuff like that, but... “Yeah... I’m getting there, you know?”

Seunghyun thinks he probably doesn’t look as de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter