1/1

Wanna play a game?

"Ha! You're so gonna lose now. " Jungkook teased. 

 

"No way! I obviously have the best defences and shooting capability." Taehyung retorted. 

 

"Huh. We'll see about that." Jungkook challenged. 

 

This was a typical afternoon for Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The roommates were always playing games. They liked playing board games, word games, and card games, but of course video games were their favorite. They stayed up until late hours of the night playing them, and even later when they were arguing because Jungkook had lost. Right at the moment, they were playing a sort of game where Jungkook's team was trying to shoot down Taehyung's 4 story defense tower which contained a gem of some sort. 

 

"Taehyung, you might as well give up now. I've already taken out three-fourths of your defense forces. My team is already inside your tower! " Jungkook said cockily. 

 

"In your dreams, Kookie. I have a plan." Taehyung said with confidence. 

 

"Oh really?" Jungkook chuckled. "What exactly are you doing to do?" 

 

"This." 

 

With a single press of a button and flick of a joystick, the screen changes to show Taehyung's character capturing Jungkook's gem. The screen quickly flashes to a winner screen that flashes; PLAYER 1 WINS! 

 

"Yes! I win!" Taehyung shouts, then bursting into a fit of giggles. 

 

Apparently, Taehyung had kept Jungkook's team so busy shooting, that Jungkook had forgotten to defend his own tower. This allowed Taehyung's character to sneak past him and steal the gem. Taehyung surely thought that Jungkook would have noticed his plan but he didn't; and Jungkook was fuming. 

 

Jungkook stayed silent. He wasn't the type to yell and shout when he was mad, he just stopped talking. He hated losing. But he did give credit to Taehyung. It was a good plan. A basic one at that, but still good. 

 

Taehyung was out of breath from laughing so hard. "Good…game…Kookie." he said gasping. 

 

"Yeah." Was all that Jungkook said. 

 

"Oh, come on Kookie. It was fun! You know it was." Taehyung said. 

 

"Uh huh." 

 

Taehyung sighed. He wasn't sure what to do this time. He glanced over at his bedside table and suddenly got an idea.

 

"Hey, Kookie." Taehyung said trying to get the attention of the younger. 

 

"Hmm?" Jungkook was staring absentmindedly at the ceiling. 

 

"Wanna play a game?" Taehyung asked. 

 

"We just played a game." Jungkook replied. 

 

"Yeah, but we haven't played this one before." Taehyung was hoping the younger would agree to his plan. He's always wanted to play this game, and he was pretty interested to see what Jungkook's reaction would be. 

 

Jungkook sighed. "Fine, Tae. What is it?" 

 

Taehyung reached over and grabbed his box of Pepero off of the table. 

 

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Really? You wanna play the Pepero game?" 

 

"Yeah! Why not?" Taehyung countered. "I've always wanted to!"

 

Jungkook looked at his roommate with a glint in his eyes.  "Okay." 

 

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise. "Really? You'll do it?" 

 

"Yeah." Jungkook answered

 

Taehyung hurried up and put the stick of Pepero between their two mouths, careful to make sure it wouldn't break even before they started. For some reason though, Taehyung's heart was beating very fast. He figured that it was just how close the two boys were to each other. He had to admit that he did find Jungkook attractive, but he just never really pursued an interest in the younger. 

 

The game commenced almost immediately. They were inching closer by the minute. Just when they were about to kiss, they pulled away from each other. Jungkook was still staring at Taehyung, and when he noticed his heart couldn't but beat a little faster. 

 

"Wow Jungkookie! We got really close-" 

 

And just then, Jungkook hooks an arm around Taehyung's neck and crashed his own lips against the latter's. Taehyung was surprised at first, but then he quickly reciprocated the kiss when his brain could register what was going on. It rushed and sloppy, but Taehyung thought that the kiss was amazing. Jungkook was an inexperienced kisser, but Taehyung couldn't help but think that the younger's lips were perfect and right where they belong; on Taehyung's. 

 

They stayed there attacking each other's lips for a few more minutes, then Taehyung hesitantly pulled away from Jungkook. 

 

"Kookie…" Taehyung said, trying to catch his breath for the second time today. 

 

Jungkook's eyes wouldn't even glance Taehyung's way. His face was beet red and his head was casted downwards. Taehyung reached out and brushed his cheek softly, before tilting Jungkook's face back up to meet his. 

 

Taehyung tried to get an answer out of Jungkook again.

 

"Kooookieee." Taehyung whined. 

 

"Yes hyung?" Jungkook replied. His eyes still wouldn't meet the older's. 

 

"You kissed me.." Taehyung trailed off.

 

"Mhmm." Jungkook hummed.

 

"Does this mean that you perhaps.... Have a crush on me?" Taehyung asked with a smirk. He was enjoying this too much. He'd always been fond of Jungkook, and at the fact that Jungkook actually kissed him, he was elated. 

 

Jungkook cleared his throat and sighed. "Ugh yes, Tae. I, uh, like you." 

 

Taehyung bursted into his famous rectangular box smile when he heard this. "Why didn't you tell me?"

 

"You see, that was sort of my way of telling you…" Jungkook replied, this time with a small smile on his face. 

 

"Well what if I told you that I liked you back?" Taehyung said slyly. 

 

Jungkook's head perked up upon hearing this. "Really? You like me back?" 

 

Taehyung smiled even wider at Jungkook's eagerness. "Yeah.. I do. " 

 

Jungkook's eyes lit up, then narrowed. He frowned and said, "I don't believe you."

 

Taehyung Jungkook's face in his hands. "Well then let me show you." 

 

He pulled Jungkook's face closer to his, and planted the softest of kisses on his roommate's lips. 

 

Jungkook smiled into the kiss and then immediately broke away laughing. 

 

"I won!" Jungkook yelled while giggling. 

 

"Huh?" Taehyung asked. 

 

"I won, Tae." Jungkook said again. 

 

"What did you win, Kookie?" Taehyung asked with amusement. 

 

Jungkook leaned down and kissed Taehyung on his cheek. 

 

"You." He whispered with a smile "I won you." 

 

Taehyung just giggled at this. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook in a hug. They were still for at least 0.5 seconds before Taehyung had suggested they play a board game. 

 

"Okay" Jungkook said. "But I'm SO gonna beat you this time." 

 

"You're on!" Taehyung challenged. Giving another kiss to Jungkook's cheek, they started the board game where Taehyung might have let Jungkook win this time.