Secret Escape

Secret Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't forget to continue on watching us next week on the same time! Thank you and enjoy your day!" With the ending speech from Yoo Jae Suk, other RM members bow and wave goodbye to the 'jimmy-jib' that getting higher in the air.

Ji-Hyo cover with the palm of her hands as other yawn escape . She's been tired and sleepy all day but not as worse as this. "I'll wait at the backdoor in the car." A man voice whispered in her ears as he pass by.

She just nod without looking at the person as she know it would be her secret lover, Kim Jong Kook. It's almost 1 and a half years since their backstreet relationship. She just can't handle all the gossip from the press and anti fan that would launch a war if they reveal their relationshi0. Even the member didn't know about them.

"Noona, wouldn't you join us to celebrate Gary-hyung's girlfriend? They would really think you're heartbroken if you didn't come you know?" The tall giraffe pat her back as he talk.

Ji Hyo just sigh and roll her eyes. "I'm not heartbroken and sorry. I can't go with you guys today. I have an appointment." She just smile as she pass by him.

Haha who heard her,said"Ji Hyo yah!! You actually have a date don't you? Aishhh... you can't lie a married man. And that Kim Jong Kook hyung also went missing right after the filming. You guys have been acting weird since Jong Kook hyung did that false confession to Eun Hye before. And Gary..." He continue on nagging while looking at Jae Suk and Suk Jin who fighting about chair. Meanwhile Kwang Soo watching him with gaping mouth.

"Hyung. Noona already left." 

"Mwuh?? I've been an idiot again today for talking alone." Haha fake a cry meanwhile Kwang Soo just standing there restraining himself from laughing.

*SBS Backdoor* 

Jong Kook was updating his instagram photo when he heard the passenger seat door's open and close. He put his phone down and lean to Ji Hyo to plan a quick deep kiss.

"Aigoo... look at those eyebag. Did I make you sleepless last night?" He just love to and receive a small pinch on his arm. And then he start to drive.

She pout and cross her arm. "Stop those erted tease. And yes. You make me sleepless last night. How could you make me cook samgyetang for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter