Secret Escape (Sequel)

Secret Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-1 and a half year ago-

"Anyeonghashimnika! We met again! Today would be a special episode where we would invite special guest for every member! They could be someone special for them including me. Today's weather is so...." As Jae Suk keep on his duty explaining about the plan and other things, the member were pretty shock to hear their guest for today.

Their PD suddenly give a blindfold to Jae Suk which make other members a bit puzzled. "So... Our guest today would be a big surprise for our member. One guest will come out while one of our member will be blindfolded and they would be partnered. And it will go on to other member. It could be their Best friend. Or it could be their old crush. Or maybe..." 

"Stop making us worried already! Palli! Introduce our guest!" Suk Jin who couldn't handle the pressure of who might be his partner cut Jae Suk in the middle and they start bickering about it. Haha already made a fuss since he also felt nervous. Gary and Kwang Soo hold each other hands while making a nervous face.

Jae Suk already gritting his teeth and trying to cover his embarrassing face. "Yahh!! Kang Gary! You're the first one. Come here." Gary was so shock that he pretend to pass out and Kwang Soo tried to do CPR to him.

"Your partner will be a female."

"Bring it on." Gary suddenly pump up and Kwang Soo say that Ji Hyo would be angry.

Ji Hyo just laugh and help Gary put on his blindfold. "Today is Tuesday and I'm also curious of your partner."

When Gary already calm and relax, Jae Suk called the guest to come out. "Miss. Please come out."

All the member watch a young unfamiliar lady wearing denim with loose shirt and long hair entered the stage and approach Gary. She looks shy and hold his hands as Jae Suk ask her to do that.

Gary was grinning and cover his mouth as one of his hand being held by the lady. "Oh god. Her hand feels like feather."

To make him recognise her,she was told to remind him of their famous words together. Her voice barely come out due to nervousness.

"Oppa... I promise I'll come back and be your bride." Gary's expression suddenly change and people could see that he's so shocked. "Oppa... If you recognize me, call my name."

He smiled and bring her hand to his heart. "No way I would forget you." Gary take off his blindfold. "Choi Ni Za."

Everybody was so shocked and Jong Kook look so happy as he pat his back and clap his hands.

Jae Suk shake Ni Za hands and pretend that they were close. Everybody protest about it. "Gary yah. Wouldn't you mind introducing this lady to us?."

Gary eyes were a bit teary as he hold Choi Ni Za hands tightly. "My first friend. My first love. Choi Ni Za. I've been waiting for her almost half of my life." He hug her as she hug him back and pat his back. 

"I'm glad today is Tuesday." Ji Hyo made it look like she is jealous but honestly she felt happy for Gary.

"Without further due I would introduce our next guest." Jae Suk continue on with the partnering the member and guest. When it's Jong Kook's turn. He said that he would be shocked that his muscle would pop. Everyone laugh at it but somehow Ji Hyo look a bit uneasy and nervous.

As Jong Kook cover his eyes, a female guest who known by everybody come out and hold his hands. Everyone was so shocked since its a guest they've been waiting for so long.

"Oppa..." Jong Kook expression suddenly become stiff. All the excitement he felt from before already left as the voice reach his eardrum.

"Ottoke... I don't know what to say." She just laugh from nervousness and held his hand tighter. Ji Hyo saw it and turn around to pretend that she's tying her shoes. But actually she's holding her chest as a sharp pain hit her.

Jae Suk and Haha just laugh. They're covering each other ears and shout "Of Course!." 

Jong Kook bit his lower lips and smiled a bit. "Finally you come." He undo his blindfold and hold her hands with both of his. "Yoon Eun Hye." Everybody was cheering and singing "Han Namja" together as Jong Kook and Eun Hye still holding hands and smiling.

Ji Hyo clap and sing along behind Kwang Soo but she's actually holding her tears and sob. 'Why I felt so hurt inside. I should be happy right? That's what everybody wants.'

Jae Suk stop singing and hugging both of them and mumbling about 'loyal' and 'first love'.  And finally he pull Ji Hyo to the front. "Our only female member and our only male guest for today. I hope everyone is ready because I'm looking forward to the man who close to our ace."

As she put the blindfold on, she sigh. She don't feel excited about the guest that will become her partner. Image of Jong Kook and Eun Hye holding hands running on her mind. She felt so hurt. And jealous? All her thought suddenly stop when a pair of hands hug her waist and pull her into a dance.

She could hear everybody was clapping and cheering. And she was sure she could hear Jong Kook say 'Who is he?' But no one reply as they busy cheerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter