Chapter One

They Don't Know About Us

 

Chapter One

19097-shinee-key-minho-models-for-swatch

 

 

 

"Hyung, your mom called just now, and you’re in the shower so she told you to call her back. It’s seems urgent tho.” Taemin said.

Minho lets out a sigh.

“Okay, thanks maknae-ah,” he dismissed the maknae with a small smile.

To be honest, he had been ignoring or to be precise, avoiding his mom or dad calls throughout the week because of that one reason, their ridiculous wish that has been making him miserable all week long.  Which is, to get married. To their friend’s daughter.

It’s definitely absurd. Because he’s an idol for god’s sake. Why can’t they understand him? And to be married to someone, to live their whole life with them definitely not a mere game. And Choi Minho has his own principle, once he love someone, its for eternity. And what do his parents expect when they want them to marry someone that he doesn’t even know? And most importantly someone that he doesn’t even love?  

His phone rings.

Umma

He sighs for the nth time of the day.

Umma would never stop.

“Hello?”

“Yah, you ungrateful brat. Only now that I’ve managed to reach you! Don’t you think that I don’t know that you purposely avoiding my calls?” His mother fumed.

“I’ve been busy lately Umma,” He reasoned.

“Busy? Yah, even if you’re busy, you’re supposed to call me or at least answer my calls. What if anything happen to me or your father, and we can’t even reach you because you’re busy? “ Mrs Choi tried to play her trick. By making him feel guilty.

Minho sighs again.

“It’s not like that, Umma.” He reasoned.

“Then what?”

“Maybe I’m just sick hearing you talk about the same thing every single time?” he said with quiet voice, scared of his mom.

Mrs Choi just let out a sigh.

“Minho yah, I know that we’ve been pushing you into this matter, but it’s for your very own good too Minho-yah. Our time is not long anymore in this world. And before everything, we want you to settle in. Have your own family. And most importantly, we want to see and maybe have the opportunity to play with our grandchild before we close these old eyes. Minho-yah, we barely ask you for anything. Even when we opposed to your intentions to become an idol at first, but in the end, we let you do what you because you’ve been showing your passion doing it and it’s the only thing that can make you happy. So, Minho-yah, why can’t you do this little wish of mine? And it’s not like we would make your life miserable. We just wanna make you happy. Is that a sin?”

He heard his mother sobbed at the other line.

He’s guilt stricken by her words.

Maybe it’s not even a bad thing to try right? If that can make my very own parents happy?

He sighs again.

“Alright Omma, I’ll try. I mean, I’ll meet her first. Then I’ll figure it out later. Okay?” He surrendered. At last.

He heard his mother yell happily on the other line. Maybe she even danced right now.

“Yeayyy!! Alright. I’ll tell the Ohs about it. Thank you Minho-yah. You’ll never regret it. Thank you son.” Mrs Oh said then ended the call.

“She just end the call like that? Aish uri Omma is reallt daebak.” He chuckled to himself.

Maybe this is not bad after all. Maybe it is the best. They said that parents choice is always the best right? And I would like to try to believe that, for the first time in my life.

Choi Minho let out a sincere smile for the first time of the week. 

 

Image result for decorative lines with hearts

 

“Hayoung-ah!” Eunji shouts her name.

“Ne Unnie, why?” Hayoung shouts back from her room.

As she is the true definition of a lazy as the only thing she prefer was lazing around when they have no schedule. But hey, you couldn’t blame her as the obligation as an idol that she bore since early age made her had to work hard to debut as an idol when friends her age were enjoying their youth. Thus, when Apink got the opportunity to rest, even just for a few hours, she will make the most of it. And it is by sleeping. (Lol)

“Yah, maknae-ah. Come here. Your parents are here.”

Hearing that she quickly stormed out of her bed. But not before fixing herself and combs her hair lightly on the big mirror in her room to make herself look presentable. Because she knew how much nagging that she’ll get from her mother if she looks messy. Because, as Mrs Oh said that, a girl should’ve be neat, clean and bla bla bla.

Upon making her entrance to the living room, her parents already seated and served with some drinks and cookies by her Unnie’s.

Oh, how thoughtful of them.

“So Mom, Dad, what brings you guys here? Don’t tell me that you guys missed me already.” She joked at them.

“Yeah, yeah. We reeeeallllyyyy missed you Hayoung-ah” Her father said and then they laughed together.

“Actually Hayoung-ah, we want to bring you somewhere, so you better dress prettily neh?”

Her mother said with a rather over cheery tone and as clueless Oh Hayoung is, she didn’t suspect anything. Nothing.

 

Image result for decorative lines with hearts

 

Once they already seated on her father sedan, her mother begins to tell the real intention of the trip.

Which is something that she never expected to be brought up again.

Image result for decorative lines with hearts

“Minho-yah, calm yourself please. You looked like a guy going to a date for the first time duh” His father scoffed at him because he kept fidgeting ever since they arrived at the exclusive café.

But they couldn’t blame it on him because he is absolutely nervous as it is the first time that he’s going to meet the girl that he is going to spend his life with. And he is absolutely wanting to  give her a good first impression. Moreover, he purposely cleared out his schedule to prepare for today. And unknowingly, his heart also begins to beat faster than usual.

Because maybe he really is like a guy going to a date for the first time.  

And when the person that he’s been waiting for made her appearance, he barely can breathe again. 

 

Image result for decorative lines with hearts


Hello! 

Omo thanks to NurulAmyza, vanesa75 and danieldracott for subscribing to this story of mine.

Well the first chapter is up, and it's kinda lame because I writing first chapter /lol/

but I hope that you all will enjoy it.

Love you all. 

Fighting !!

❤️‍