Chapter Two

They Don't Know About Us

Chapter Two

hayoung.jpg

 

Hayoung’s face remain blank as she barely can brain what her mother was talking about just now. A matter that she thought as merely a joke uttered by his parents years ago finally becoming a reality and she can feels like her world is crumbling apart.                      

Letting out an inaudible sigh in her head, she begins to think about that thing. As a daughter, such request from a mother can’t possibly be hard to fulfil but it becomes this complicated with her status as an idol. Plus, she’s still young. Marriage is something that she should think when she reach mid twenty or even when she reach her thirties. And thing’s wouldn’t be this complicated if only her sister, the one that should be experiencing her situation right now, didn’t elope with her boyfriend. And now, as the only daughter left in the family, Hayoung has to bear the responsibility to fulfil the promise that once been made by her parents.

“Hayoung-ah, are you still with me?” Mrs Oh asked her.

Hayoung give her mother a small smile.

“Ne, Umma.”

And it makes her feels guiltier when she looked at her mother’s face that clearly stated that she feels guilty too for making her like this. Plus with her father that keep on glancing at them while trying to concentrate on his driving but at the same time want to know her say about this matter.

“Can you do this for us Hayoung-ah?” Mrs Oh asked in a small voice, scared of her decision.

Instead of replying to her mother’s question, Hayoung just stare at her mother’s face. She trails along the now visible wrinkles on her face but still didn’t make her less beautiful than before. Same with her father. Those wrinkles that on their faces now makes Hayoung realizes that her parents are growing old. And that realization makes her feels like they’re slowly going to leave her, anytime. And because of that, she feels like by fulfilling their request, definitely not a bad thing, as Oh Hayoung lives to please her parents and makes them happy even if she had to sacrifice her own happiness.

“Ne, Umma. Anything for you guys,” She said while gives her mom a sincere smile.

 

Image result for decorative lines with hearts

 

Hayoung kept her eyes on the floor since they arrived at the restaurant. It’s because she doesn’t know how to react when she meet him. As she’s definitely never experience a true love since she spend her youth with her unnies, working hard to achieve their dreams. And because of that, by scarifying their youth, they’ve become one of the most popular idol now.

Thus, she doesn’t have time to be in love. Just few crushes that she admire from afar. So she’s in the state of mental breakdown right now, eyes trained on the floor while her hand keep on fiddling with the hem of her dress.

“Hayoung-ah, why do you keep on fiddling the hem of your dress, aigoo you looks silly.” Her father chuckled at her behaviour.

“Appa, I’m so nervous.” She whined that resulted Mr and Mrs Oh to laugh at her cute behaviour.

“Yah, calm down! It’s not like they’re going to eat you alive. They are nice, believe your Umma neh?”

She nod her head.

And finally, they reached the destination, which is like a room for their customer’s privacy. She heard few of voices that were having a light conversation. Her heart’s beats so loudly that she thought that it might explode anytime. When they entered the room, the light conversation that she heard just now stops.

“Omo, they’re here already Minho appa,” Mrs Choi exclaimed and welcomes them. Mrs Choi looked indeed nice and friendly.

They greets one another with handshakes and hugs while laughing at something that she couldn’t perceive. She also noticed that there’s a young man who’s also stoned and fascinated at the scene in front of them from the corner of her eyes.

“Omo, so this is our lovely Hayoung?” Mrs Choi approaches her.

Hayoung smiles and bowed to Mr and Mrs Choi. Which later resulted her to being caged in Mrs Choi tight embrace and got a kiss on her forehead.

“Minho-yah, introduce yourself please,” Mr Choi said to the young man.

And when she raise her head to take a look at the said man, she can feel like her eyes would pops out from their sockets.

HEOL. OMG.

For the first time of her life, Oh Hayoung can’t decide whether this is a blessing or a curse. Because the almighty Choi Minho is going to be her husband.

Image result for decorative lines with hearts

 

They’re both shocked when they see each other’s face. Both never imagined to be in this kind of twisted fate. But neither Minho nor Hayoung have negative feelings about this. But maybe they’re glad? Because they’re not a complete stranger to each other, since they’ve met when Taemin and Naeun joined the famous variety show, We Got Married. And they also often met when they’re promoting their album or when attending award ceremony.

Minho fights the urge from keep stealing glances at the pretty face in front of him. Because, he don’t think that  anyone can resist themselves from looking at the angel like features and Choi Minho is certainly not an exception. And it amused him seeing the girl blushing profusely when their eyes meet each other.

Ahhh… She must’ve been looking at me too.

 He smirks.

Suddenly he feels like a bad boy, trying to play hard to get with the girl he likes.

Hayoung always have been a shy girl that makes people hesitate to approach her because that shy nature of her. But strangely, that one nature of her made him wanted to know her, ever since Minho laid his eyes on her years ago.

And maybe through this wedding that feeling will develop into something else. Something deeper than an attraction.

Hopefully. Nope. Definitely.

He smile again. Barely can contain his happiness anymore. Because Oh Hayoung’s name is definitely beginning to fill every single corner of his heart right now.

Oh Hayoungggggggg!!!

 

😁

 


Hello!

New update for today. 

Mainly about their first time meeting each other.

XD 

And Minho is so cute kyaaa

Thank you for reading. And shoutout to new subcribers too, PandaKidd and ainipanda <3

Till next time.

Love you all.

Fighting !!

💕