Two Hearts

Happily Ever After

 

Chapter 2

Two Hearts

 

-----

 

As the years passed, their popularity grew. Yunjae was known by everyone but not a word of confirmation was heard from them. There were several times where Jaejoong would kiss Yunho in public (not on the lips, of course, but he tried that several times too) and everyone would go crazy. New stories were being made about them and they just happily read them, occassionally daring each other to read rated ones that were really detailed. It would sometimes plant thoughts in Jaejoong's head and he would eventually try them on Yunho.

 

 

 

Of Chairs, Blindfolds and Missing People

 

 

"Jagiya, why don't you sit down?" 

 

Yunho sat on their bed with curious eyes as his lover ordered. 

 

"Close your eyes..."

 

Jaejoong crept towards the bed, holding a blindfold and a silk scarf to put on Yunho. He tied Yunho's hands to the back of the chair and blindfolded him. The only way Yunho could escape was to rip the silk scarf. He wouldn't dare. Jaejoong straddled Yunho's lap, legs almost around his waist and whispered in his ear,

 

"Tell me what you want~"

 

Yunho grunted in reply. Coherent thoughts flew out his head as it clouded with thoughts of Jaejoong. 

 

Before he could reply, Jaejoong kissed Yunho on the lips. It lasted a while but he ran away, off of Yunho right after.  It took a second or two for Yunho to realize that Jaejoong stood.

 

"Jaejoongie?"

 

He was left. In the room. Tied to a chair and blindfolded. He only got off the chair after the other three started looking for him around the house only to find him bound and blindfolded on a chair in the room he shared with Jaejoong.

 

 

 

 

When he started copying things from the fics he read, it was just innocent stuff like being cute and kissing Yunho's cheeks whenever. As the time progressed though, they found fics that werent so... Suitable for minors.

 

 

 

Innuendos

 

 

He noticed something and decided to tell the other about it. "Omo! Jaejoongie! There's a bug on your face." Of course, this caused the other or, Jaejoong rather, to scream as he froze still, not wanting to be hurt. Yunho gently flicked off the small ant that somehow found its way and kissed Jaejoong's cheek. 

 

"There. It's gone. You're all safe now, Jaejoongie!"

 

Jaejoong couldn't help but blush. Because he was embarrassed or because he got kissed on the cheek by Yunho, it didn't matter anymore.

 

 

Yunho laughed at that. Jaejoong has always been so deathly afraid of bugs. Cockroaches to be specific. Yunho said that if Jaejoong would ever marry a girl, the girl would have more courage to kill the bug. Of course, this resulted in Jaejoong scolding Yunho.

 

 

"Jung Yunho! I'm still a guy!" Yes, although he was all Yunho's, he still had pride in himself.

 

 

They spent the next few hours trying to out man each other. Jaejoong ended up losing and accidentally saying something oh so very unmanly. 

 

 

"Well, I have more beautiful skin!"

 

"...Jaejoong, you ."

 

"Yeah I do."

 

"...Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"


"...That sounded so wrong. YUNHO! WHY?!"

 

 

 

Lights, Camera, Action!

 

It was just natural. The moment they saw each other under the pulsating lights, they knew that they could fulfill the needs of the other that night. 

 

They got closer to each other and danced together, as everyone else was. Eyes followed the two as the blonde danced against the other, unable to keep away from the hypnotizing sway of his hips and his face which several have fantasized about.

 

When the song ended, the taller whipered to the blonde to follow him. He was heard and they soon found themselves at a dark nook of the club. "Jung Yunho. You?" With a sinful of his lips, the blonde replied, "Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong. Seems like you enjoyed my dance." His gaze lowered to the obvious indication of the taller's enjoyment.

 

 

 

 

 

Yunho and Jaejoong read this together long ago. It was another fic they stumbled upon early in their relationship. From that time, they knew that Yunho was really the man in their pair. Jaejoong assumed he was the girl being called the mother of DBSK even before everything happened so it was no surprise when he becane the girl and even a mother in some stories. He did, however fuss about their couple name. He wondered, "Why Yunjae? Why not Jaeyoon... Or Jaeho?" Yunho just bluntly reminded Jaejoong that he always tops and therefore, his name should be first. 

 

No matter what they did, fans would always accept it and sometimes they just wanted to confess to the whole world. Their actions would always be called fan service and the fans dubbed Yoochun as the "Yunjae fanclub president" while Changmin was the Yunjae er. Junsu, he just seemed to be so far away since he would always have to sit to the right of Jaejoong while Yunho was always to Jaejoong's left. It was a repeating habit for Jaejoong to stick close to Yunho in shows, touch each other and other small things fans would go crazy over. There were times Changmin failed in keeping Yunho and Jaejoong from each other but most of the time, Changmin would always be there to stop it. He'd be in every "Yunjae moment" to see if they ever went too far.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

A/n: GIFS NOT MINE. ONLY THE 1ST IS (and the one at the end of this long note). NOT EDITED! I have final exams for the term this week. Don't wonder where I am if I don't post. I'll do my best to post though! I'm also sorry if this chap was short. :( I guess I just can't make very long chapters...

 

OH YEAH! BEFORE YOU GO (AHA! HOMIN'S SONG), TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO TAKE THIS POLL.

You read three sneak peeks of oneshots I'm thinking of doing. Please vote for the one you want me to write the most!

 

 
Just scroll up to reread the short sneak peeks! ^^ 
 
btw, Innuendos will have lots of.... Innuendos and people being clueless. AHAHA.
 
 
God that last gif okay let me die
 
 
 
OH YEAH CHANGMIN BELIEVING IN EVERYTHING STRAIGHT AND HETERO! 
OH YEAAAAH!
...okay I should go.
 
OKAY! KEEP COMMENTING! I LIKE READING THEM.