Begin

Happily Ever After

 

Chapter 1

Begin

 

-----

 

It was one of those days when Jaejoong was supposed to work on a song but didn't really have enough inspiration or motivation. Usually, he would just sit and play random melodies from his head on the keyboard but today, Jaejoong really didn't want to work. A thought ran through Jaejoong's mind. What was with all this "Yunjae" thing going around? Just like that, Jaejoong was busy for the rest of the day.

    

 

    

 

"Yunho! Look! I found something on the internet." The eldest called out for the leader through the closed door of the work room.


"NO! YUNHO! DON'T GO IN THERE!" From nowhere, the youngest jumped in front of Yunho. Changmin blocked the already closed door, arms flailing up and down, making tiny steps from side to side.

"Changmin, move away. Why are you blocking the door?" Following Changmin's sideward movements, Yunho tried to confuse Changmin to get through with no luck.

The struggling and blocking lasted longer than expected. Yunho just couldn't find a way through Changmin and he still didn't know why Changmin was blocking the door. 

 

"YAH! JUNG YUNHO! HURRY UP!" 

And that led to Yunho punching Changmin's stomach, strong enough to make Changmin bend over and hold his (full) stomach with a groan. He stepped across Changmin and opened the door to see Jaejoong leaning closely against his computer's screen, reading something.

He shut the door and locked it quickly to stop Changmin from going in the room and taking revenge. "Hey Yunho, check this out. It's a story about us. We're married." Yunho obediently moved to Jaejoong's chair and pushed the elder halfway off the seat to see the screen. "YAH! DON'T PUSH ME OFF! JUST READ IT!"

 

You May Now Kiss the Bride

The wedding march was playing and people were looking towards the end of the rows of chairs where an arch made of white and red flowers stood. The bride walked through the arch and onto the isle of fresh spring grass slowly, followed by the flower girls, the ring bearer and the rest of the procession.

The rest of the wedding flowed smoothly, and it was time for the final ending: the kiss. 

"I now pronounce you, husband and... wife. You may now kiss the... bride." The guests cheered for the newlyweds as a sign of support, waiting for the groom to kiss the bride. Finally, the moment came. Yunho kissed Jaejoong's forehead. Although it wasn't what the guests wanted, it was fine because with that kiss, it showed how much the newlyweds trusted each other and how sweet they could be together.

 

The two looked at each other after they read all the chapters together on one seat which was a bit uncomfortable. The story talked about how they got married and lived to have a kid. A kid named Changmin.

His trademark laugh was carried by the air while clinging on to Yunho. He was just being safe because he knew that he had a horrible sense of balance.

 

"So I guess I should call you stuff like, 'Jaejoongie' and 'yeobo' from now on?"

 

"Fine by me, jagiya~"

 

-----

 

A/n: WAS THAT A GOOD CHAPTER? Hehe. I did it during class! Oh and, that fic that Yunjae read here, I might post it soon. :) Thanks for the comments~

 

If you have any thoughts, comment!