Stupid Chat IV

Once Upon a Twice (Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sad to say but this is the last part. and the longest

 

December 20 marks the day when Sana was lost. It was three days and they still haven't found Sana. It was also three days when Mina has been acting strange. 

 

All of the girls except for Mina are gathered in the living room, everyone was talking when they heard a sound of a door opening and a lot of stumbling stuff. 

 

Mina came out of the room with a big luggage with her. Everyone was looking at her. 

 

"Mina." Momo was the first one to speak.

 

"Where are yo-" JiHyo didn't finish her sentence because.. 

 

"Don't. I am going to say goodbye, I will leave now in our dorm because of a family problem. Don't ask me where and don't ask me why, my family are in great danger right now and I'm staying with my cousins for now. Bye." 

 

And with that, Mina went out. No one stopped her, not even Momo. 

 

No one didn't even care about Mina leaving because everyone knew why, everyone knew who, everyone knew the reason why Sana has been disappearing. Everyone has planted a tree of anger on Mina because of that. Because they knew it was Mina's fault. 

 

But, Mina's strangeness shocked them. 

 

"Is no one going to stop her?" Nayeon asked. 

 

"Swan Eonni." - Tzuyu

 

"What Tzuyu?" - Chaeng asked. 

"Who the f is swan?" - Nayeon.

 

"Do you have a problem with the name I made up for Mina?" Jungyeon said. 

 

"Oh no no. It's completely beautiful." Nayeon said, fake-smiling. 

 

"Everyone, I know that we worked hard every day finding for Sana. There were clues but we were really clueless. Maybe tomorrow, we will fix this puzzle. Cheer up okay? Let's all rest. Everyone did a good job today." JiHyo said. 

 

Everyone went to their own rooms. 

"Wow, our room is so neat." Tzuyu said. 

"Did Mina-Eonni do this?" Chaeng asked. 

"Hmm, maybe. I'm going to sleep, I'm really tired." Dahyun said. 

 

Everyone went to their perspective rooms and drifted off to sleep. 

 

December 24 3:45 AM

 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" 

 

"WHA-WHAT?!?! WHY?!?!" Jungyeon hurriedly get up. "What's wrong, Momo?" 

 

Momo was crying. 

 

"Did you have a bad dream again?" 

 

"It-it was not bad. It was VERY BAD." 

"It's the same you stupid. Anyway, what was it?" 

"I-I dreamt of Mina, she was in an apartment then she was lifeless in the bathroom. I SAW HER DEAD, JUNGYEON. I SAW HER. She was really pale and- and- and I went in the window, it looks like i was in the third floor and the apartment seems like it was close from Han River, and in there I saw Sana jumping, JUNGYEON I SAW SANA, SHE KILLED HERS-" 

 

"Shhh, Momo, shh. It's just a dream, it's still early, see? It's 3 in the am for jam's sake. Shh go to sleep, peach. It will be alright." 

 

Jungyeon hugged Momo, so she can sleep and she did. 

 

December 24, 2015 6:00 AM 

"Hey maknaes, wake up." Nayeon said. 

 

"Hmm, why so early, Eonni?" Chaeng weakly asked. 

"Yeah, so early. I wanna sleep." Dahyun said. 

 

"Yah, dubu, you want ice cream?" Nayeon said, thinking that it would attract Dahyun. 

"Eonni, it's so early and you want ice cream. Youre unhealthy Eonni, Unhealthy!!!" Dahyun replied. 

"Aish, you're so stubborn. Come here."

Nayeon pulled Dahyun but Dahyun was really heavy so instead of Dahyun being pulled, it was Nayeon who was pulled. 

 

Tzuyu was beside Dahyun so she was thrown in between of them. 

 

"AHH EONNI." Tzuyu finally has woken up. 

"Yah eonni youre so heavy." Dahyun asked. 

 

"Can't believe Chaeng fixed her bed faster than you two. Get up, we gotta go find Mina."

 

"WHAT?!?!" Both Dahyun and Tzuyu asked. 

"Go get ready and meet us at the living room." 

 

Dahyun and Tzuyu hurriedly fixed up and went to the living room.

 

"Oh, you're all here." JiHyo said. 

"Okay, so to make it short. Here we are again, we are going to split up again. But this time, we, me, Jungyeon and the maknaes will go to the grocery. We will split up like before again. Oh and, Dahyun, Nayeon and Momo, you go look for Mina. After we go to the grocery, the maknaes will look for her too." JiHyo said. 

 

"M-Mina Eonni?!?! Why would we look for her?!?! When she left no one followed her, no one checked on  her and now we're going to look for Mina Eonni?!?!" Tzuyu was both furious and broken at the same time. 

She was broken because of Sana's loss and now she's beyond angry because of Mina. 

"Wow, did she just pronounce Mina Eonni?" Jungyeon asked. 

"No time for jokes, Jungyeon." Momo said. 

"Chewy, please calm down." Chaeng said. 

Nayeon comforted Tzuyu and sent her to their room. 

 

"Tzuyu will be okay, maybe she just can't live without Sana." - JiHyo. 

"It's been four days, Tzuyu can do this." - Jungyeon.

"There are also 5 more days til Sana Eonni's birthday." - Dahyun. 

 

"Let's get going, we can't waste time." - JiHyo. 

"How bout Chewy?" - Chaeng

"And Nayeon Eonni?" - Dahyun.

"Just let them stay here, first. Jungyeon you go with Momo and Dahyun." - Jihyo

Dahyun pouted. 

 

NATZU SPECIAL

"They're gone already.. and you've got a high fever." Nayeon said. "You can do this, Chewy." 

 

Tzuyu is sleeping in Nayeon's lap, tired from all the crying and everything. 

 

"If Sana fell inlove with Mina, then Mina returned it back? They will be okay right?" Nayeon said to no one.

 

Nayeon was brushing Tzuyu's hair. "Chewy, you've been through a lot. You're the maknae and I believe you will be stronger than I am. Four days have passed, four days. Each and one of us feels the same thing, Chewy. Stay strong, you can do this. Eonni will always be here for you." 

Nayeon kissed Tzuyu's forehead, "it's okay." 

 

Tzuyu heard everything and hugged her Eonni. "Thank you Eonni. Thank you so much, if anything happens to Sana Eonni. I will do my best." Tzuyu coughed so hard. 

 

"Tzuyu, are you okay?" 

 

Tzuyu just coughed and coughed.

 

"Just wait, Tzuyu. I'm going to give you water.." 

Before Nayeon can stand up, Tzuyu held her hand. "Aniyo, Eonni. I'm okay and I know where Sana Eonni is...." 

"What did you say, Tzuyu?" 

"I love you all and I know where Sana Eonni is.. I'm going to where she is right now." 

"What are you saying, Tzuyu. You're sick, you must rest, can you just tell me where's Sana?" 

"I love you all Eonni, especially you." 

 

And with that, Tzuyu closed her eyes. 

"Tzu-Tzuyu?" 

 

 

JiHyo and Chaeyoung's world.

 

"Eonni, you didn't tell me you know how to cook Vietnamese rolls." Chaeng said. 

"Ofcourse I do, Chaeng. I learned it from Sana." 

"I hope we can find, Sana Eonni." 

"We will Chaeng, we will." 

"Oh, Eonni your tomato sauce has beans. I don't like beans." 

"You don't like food of yourself?" 

"Wha?? Ohhhh... Aaahhh, Eonni. Such a tease." 

 

Chaeng and JiHyo are paying for the goods already. 

"Let's go to the Han River, Eonni." 

"Okay, since it's just close but let's drop the goodies first in the house." 

 

Dahyun, Momo, and Jungyeon's world. 

 

"Jungyeon, what if my dream is true?" - Momo

"Do you think it is true?" - Jungyeon

"What dream, Eonnies?" Dahyun asked. They are all in a taxi right now. 

"I had a dream last night.. I dreamt that Mina was in a apartment near Han River, then I saw her lifeless in the bathroom. When I approached the window, I saw Sana in Han River, jumping.." - Momo

"And I woke up because she screamed." - Jungyeon

"How come we didn't hear that?" - Dahyun. 

"Oh, wow, you even ask that question. You're a heavy sleeper ofcourse you won't hear that. Both you and Chaeyoung are heavy sleepers." - Jungyeon.

"Yeah, Tzuyu is real different from you guys. She sleeps early." - Momo.

"We slept early too, Eonni. But I think, from the corner of my eye, I saw Tzuyu, in the window, still awake at 12, which is rare." - Dahyun

"Awake?" - Momo

"Yeah, she's awake." - Dahyun

"Is that the reason why she was acting like that awhile ago?" - Jungyeon

"I guess, Eonni." - Dahyun

"Momo, why don't we try?" - Jungyeon

"The dream, Eonni?" - Dahyun.

"Yeah. Ahjussi, is there an apartment near Han river?" Jungyeon asked the taxi driver. 

"Which apartment? The one with the view of Han River or near Han river?" 

Jungyeon looked at Momo then Momo closed her eyes, "Wait, I'll try to remember." Momo said. 

Momo tried so hard to fight back her tears 'cause there is a chance, it might be true and the pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter