Stupid Chat III

Once Upon a Twice (Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So i am currently at the laptop right now. Leggo begin ~

PREVIOUSLY.

"MIina-chaaan." that voice is familiar. Sana.

Continuation. 

"Th-this is Sana." Mina thought. She locked the door to the room then listened to the voicemail. 

 

Voicemail # 1 1:00 minute. 

 

"Mina chaaan. Today's Dec 7 and it's 12:07pm Ahhhh, you rejected me again for the trillionth time. Sooo, I am currently at the living room right now. I know that all of you are asleep because it's already late. Can't believe that you didn't even notice me awhile ago. But it's okay since we had our first nice picture awhile ago. Would you like to hang out with Momo and me, again? The next time I offer you food or to walk home please dont do reject me ~ Mina chaaaaann." 

 

END. 

 

"Wh-what? Did she record all of this before then sent it just now? Or yesterday?" Mina said. 

 

Voicemail # 2 1:00 minute

"Mina Chaaaan!!!! I actually passed the exam awhile ago, it was prettty hard and there you are again, just staring at me as if you don't know me. Aw Mina chan. I will do my very best to make you proud!" 

 

Mina just proceeded. 

 

Voicemail #3 1:00 minute

"Mina chaaaan. It's Dec 15 today and your little cousin just had their parent orientation, Momoring told me that Mako's parents were out of town, so I suggested that I would go but you were busy the whole day because of your ballet class. I knew you liked Mako so much and I know Mako knows me so I attended his orientation. You should've seen Mako's face Minaaaaa!!! He's very happy." 

 

"M-Mako.. He was my most favorite cousin I've had. I remembered that day but what I knew is that Momo was the one to atten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter